The alliance

Commander and chief of all company is Gaara of the hidden sand. The Kazakaga. My friend.
We all stood in five giant lines, facing the kage building, in the land of wind, where the commanders and Gaara stood up top.
I was told Naruto would still be training with the eight tails. They wanted to keep them out of the battle, but I know Naruto. That wasn't going to happen.

Everyone was cheering waiting for Gaara to give the grand battle speech. My hands had a slight shake to them. I fisted my hands so tightly the leather of my gloves groaned. I let my hands run across my thighs, feeling each kunai placed in there sleeves across my pants. My new katana latched to the leather tied around my shoulder to waist.

Everyone quieted down as Gaara gave his speech about coming together and winning this war. He talked about how Naruto took his hate and turned it into something more. Friendship. We need to protect our friends. We will stand united as one. Everyone cheered and began our march, more like run, to the destination of the war.

Gaara took position in the front. The four commanders following behind and the 80,000 united ninja behind them. Staying within our unit each group began to spilt off with their commander.

We made it to where our unit three destination was and began the waiting game. Kakashi kept me by his side. His hand tightly wrapped around mine. His warmth grounded me, took my fears and gave me confidence and strength. I was ready. I was with him.

————————————-*———————————

Trees surrounded us as we waited for the enemy. We could feel them approaching but what we didn't expect was-
"Haku?" I barely whispered as my Katana blocked his attack from his throwing needles. I didn't need to look over to see Kakashi's kunai blocking Zabuza's attack.
"We have nothing against you, we cannot control our movements." Haku said.
"This is crazy. You two are dead." I say.
"They're all dead. I believe this is some reanimation jutsu. The Akatsuki brought them back." Kakashi explained.

We had to fight them again. Three years ago we fought on the bridge now known as the Naruto bridge. Our first mission. Now here they are, our blades clashing together. Mist began to surround us. I could barely see my comrades fighting beside me. I could make out different jutsu attacks from the distance. I as well was using my earth or fire jutsu on the enemies.

They didn't just reanimate Zabuza but all the seven swords men. We worked as a team to take each one down, one by one. Killing then wasn't enough, they were already dead they couldn't die. Instead we had to seal each one away by the sealing team.

After they were all sealed away the fog lifted. I couldn't stop myself from running up to Kakashi.
"Are you alright?" I scanned him for injuries. He looked fine.
"I'm alright." His hand rested on my cheek. "You and Sai will come with me. This jutsu is unforgivable. It takes a lot for me to lose my temper you know." He stared into my crimson eyes. "But after this mess I've reached my boiling point." He releases my faces, staring past me.

————————————-*———————————-

This war was more than just fighting the reanimated enemy, there were thousands or more of these white looking men they called themselves Zetsu. One half of that cactus looking guy from before in the forest with the masked man.
Whoever reanimated the dead used our emotions against us. I got separated from Kakashi and Sai, as I was looking for them I saw a golden and blue image pass by me. I stopped in my tracks. My heart pounding.

"Hello Makota." That familiar voice called.
I slowly turned. "Hello Kurapika." My nose tingled at tears threatened to spill from my eyes.
"Looks like I'm able to see you one more time." He stands perfectly still.
"This isn't okay. To bring you back.... I can't-" my voice broke.
"Makota. I can't control my body. They're going to make me fight you. I'm sorry."
"Don't be. I'm sorry. I should have-"
"You did everything you believed was right."
I shook my head. "It wasn't enough."
"You're enough, and I'm proud of you sister."