Inked betrayal

If I had a kunai for every time I was kidnapped, I'd have four. It's not a lot but it's strange how it's happened this many times. There was a tiny bit of light, created by the moon which shone brightly when I opened my eyes. I brought my hand to them to rub the crusty clumps away. I felt sore, my body was stiff and I'm sure bruised. It was hard to remember what happened, everything felt cloudy and I was more confused about where I was.

I focused on the now. What hurt and what didn't. Where was the pain coming from. Everywhere. Okay but really, my ankle was the first noticeable thing, stiff and it felt swollen when I tried to move it. I let out a shaky breath as I laid still on my back, next thing. My thigh on the same leg as my ankle. It felt numbly painful. Then a memory crossed my mind.

Nobunaga. He stabbed my leg...and Machi, her wires is the reason for my ankle. I remember our fight, I won. But the confusion quickly came back as I realized another pain coming from my other thigh. This was more of a stinging pain. I don't remember hurting that side.

I tired looking down but only saw I was bandaged up. Did Kurapika do this? My heart sank, as an empty feeling settled in my belly. That pit. No, he didn't fix me. Because he's.... He's dead. I stared out the window at the moon. It's so quiet. I wanted to cry but nothing came.

I'm not sure how long I laid there staring at the moon. The pain numbing my body. The door cracked open on the other side of the room. My head snapping that direction.
Kakashi? No...
"You." My voice was hoarse from screaming or not talking for so long. Then I realized how thirsty I was.
"Don't move. I brought more medicine and water." He brought over a tray of exactly what he said.

"What did you do." I glared at him.
"I fixed your wounds. Your ankle is swollen and bruised but not broken. Your thigh was beginning to get an infection and then you just had some small cuts here and there." He explained while he took out some pills laying them near the water.
He grabbed a tube of- I'm guessing, ointment.

"Where are we?" I asked as I grabbed the pills.
Even if it's from him, this pain was to annoying to continue on. And if I wanted to escape I needed my strength.
"My hideout." He replied. "You killed two of my spiders."
"Good." I showed teeth. "Don't think I forgot what you did."
"Give me your leg." He ordered.
I frowned, but tired shifting to my side to give him my wounded leg.

"No, not that one." He quickly put, grabbing at my other thigh with the mysterious pain.
I sucked in a sharp breath as he grabbed at it. Slowing pulling away the bandages, I saw what was causing my pain. No. I saw red.
"What did you do?" I tried pulling away. Forget this pain I was furious. "Tell me it's not real!" My voice came out a breathy cry.

"I told you the next time I saw you," he growls, "you were mine." His grip on me tightened. Causing more pain to shoot across my leg.
"But this-" I groaned from pain.
"This is my way of claiming you."
I starred in shock and disbelief at the black ink imbedded in my skin. His marking upon his forehead lay on the body of the twelve legged spider tattooed on my thigh.

My breathing quickened, "I'm..no I.." words failed me as tears blurred my vision.
"You are not part of the phantom troupe. But you are mine." He answered my unasked question.
"No." I said in disbelief.
"Yes."
He gathered a dime size glob of the ointment, rubbing it on the still healing tissue.

"Did you do this while I was unconscious?" I ask solemnly.
"No, you were wide awake and full of energy."
"Don't be stupid." I glared.
"Then don't ask stupid questions." He retorted.
"All done." He finished clipping the bandage and stood. "Hungry?"
"No." I turned back to the window.

He didn't say anything, not so much a sound except for the door clicking shut as he left. Then I was all alone, in my silence, In my mind.
He killed my brother. He killed Kurapika. Then he took me. I didn't even get to bury my brother. Did he just leave him? My mind continued down path after path slowly turning darker and darker. Till I ended on one thought-
I will kill Chrollo. Not with just a blade, but from his heart and mind. I will destroy him, even if it destroys me.