2.4

TIMESKIP 1 MONTH

"Excuse me?"

The college student glanced over after being tapped on the shoulder, seeing a girl she didn't know, seeming to be with a few of her friends.

"Yes?"

"Sorry to bother you, but I just thought you were pretty and that your style matches you so well."

"Oh! Uh- thank you, I really appreciate that."

Minju smiled out of politeness, "you guys look good too."

A short-haired girl who was paying for her books at the cashier counter froze momentarily after hearing the girl who struck up a conversation with Minju, smiling at the cashier and thanking them before grabbing the books off the counter with her receipt.

"We're photography majors in our school, and we were wondering if you're okay with us taking a few pi-"

"Let's go Minju."

Minju startled from Chaewon's sudden appearance at her side, "did you get everything?"

Chaewon kept quiet as she grabbed Minju's hand, pulling the younger girl closer to her as she walked away.

Minju apologetically gave a small wave to the group of friends, turning back to see Chaewon frowning.

'She's jealous...'

...

"Unnie I was gonna say no, you know I don't like getting my picture taken."

"I know."

"I was just being nice to them."

"I know."

"Then why are you jealous?"

Chaewon finally looked at Minju, "I'm not jealous?"

Minju gave her a knowing look, causing her to look away in silence.

...

...

"You know I won't leave you."

"...I know..."

"You know I love you, right?"

Chaewon chuckled, meeting Minju's eyes once more with a soft smile.

"Yeah I know... I love you too, Minju-yah."

- TIMESKIP A FEW DAYS -

"You look stunning."

A college girl chuckled, "why thank you, you too."

A girl who exited the restroom paused as she overheard the conversation, staying hidden from sight as they continued in a rather close manner.

"So uh, is anyone picking you up?"

"Nah I came with my girlfriend, I'm just waiting for her."

"Oh uh- my bad."

"Huh? Oh no it's okay, don't worry about it."

The short-haired girl looked over to the restroom, "she should be- oh! Min over here!"

Chaewon pushed off the railing she was leaning on as Minju walked over, linking her arm in the younger girl's as she waved.

"It was nice meeting you."

"Yeah, same."

The boy that seemed around their age rubbed the back of his head as he glanced at Minju, "sorry about that."