2.1

TIMESKIP 3 YEARS

Knock Knock...

A puppy gave a small smile in thanks to... the student who opened the classroom door for her, only for the kid to not see due to them turning around and walking back to their seat quickly.

A few of the students in the class glanced over, continuing to do their own thing after taking one look-over at the tall girl, whether that be silently staring at their phones, or quietly talking amongst themselves.

The girl walked over to the teacher who sat at their desk, giving them a weak smile with a bow in respect.

"Ah- you must be our new student?"

"Nae."

The teacher smiled, "welcome, Yujin, I'm sure you'll feel at home here."

'Home... During the last three months of my high school career?'

The teacher stood up, gazing around the classroom as more students looked up from hearing the words "new student".

Some were definitely checking the tall puppy out, boys and girls and any other gender alike.

"Hmmm... Ah- You'll sit over there next to Jiheon."

Yujin glanced over to where the teacher pointed, seeing a girl with bangs and a ponytail raise her hand, giving her a smile as she came closer.

"Hey."

"Hey..."

"Nice to meet you, I'm Jiheon."

Yujin returned her smile, "Yujin."

"You moved here this late?"

Yujin weakly laughed, "yeah... I did..."

"From... somewhere in this district? Or..."

"Nope, I moved from two hours away."

Jiheon grimaced, "that must suck..."

Yujin sighed, shrugging it off, "oh well, I think this is the last time I'm moving for now... Thankfully."

To that, Jiheon grinned, "I'm guessing you don't know anyone else here... Want to be friends? I can show you around the school."

"Really?"

"Of course!"

The puppy grinned, "I'd like that."

But then Yujin paused, scratching her head, "but I don't wanna bother you and your friends..."

"Ah don't worry about it~"

Jiheon smiled softly, "you won't... And uh- All my friends kinda left me for college already since I'm the youngest... But if you'd like you can meet them too, they're all really nice."

The two seniors continued to talk and get to know one another, the duo finding out that they lived rather close by each other in the process.

Which led them to walk home together, getting even closer.

"Damn, so you gotta move because of your dad's work?"

Yujin nodded as they walked home, "yeah... He moves around a lot because of his position in the military."

She then shrugged, "oh well, it's not like it's a bad reason, I learned to understand it at a young age."

Jiheon tilted her head, "then what about after you graduate?"

"Hm?"

"Where will you go then?"

"Oh uh... I wanted to stay nearby here you know? I love my parents and all but I'm kinda tired of moving so much."