3.2

"Hyewon!"

The woman who seemed rather lost glanced up at the sound of her name, watching as an older woman walked up to her.

And as the older woman crossed the street, it took all she had in her to not stop in the middle of the road.

Hyewon waved...

"Eunbi-unnie!"

And Hyewon smiled.

And her smile, which was still rare to this day, made Eunbi awe.

Eunbi smiled back, crossing the street and walking over to where the younger woman waited.

"Hey Hyewon-ah."

Her smile lessened to a smaller, less noticeable one, "thank you for coming."

Eunbi rubbed her back, "of course, always."

The two walked to where Hyewon parked her car, "you don't have to get ready for school?"

The teacher shook her head as she sat down on the passenger seat.

"Well I'm keeping the same classroom and courses, I just need to make beginning plans and clean some stuff before the students come in."

Eunbi glanced over as Hyewon started her car, "and besides, we start in a couple weeks, I have time."

The rest of the car ride was silent, but it was a comfortable silence, one both of the women inside felt safe in.

"We're here..."

"Are you feeling alright?"

Hyewon weakly chuckled as they exited her car, "I just haven't visited her in a while is all... And even if, I'm usually alone since I go when my dad has work."

"Why is that?"

Hyewon shrugged, "I don't know... I guess it just turned into a habit, I didn't want anyone around me when I visited... Including him."

"Are you okay with me being here with you?"

She hummed in response, "yeah I am... I'm sure my mom would've liked you as well."

The two greeted the security guard at the front, walking along rows of stones.

...

"And I'm sure that she's proud of you as well."

Hyewon startled from Eunbi's sudden statement, looking away as she grumbled under her breath.

"Hm?"

"Mhm."

"I'm being serious."

Hyewon chuckled, playfully pushing Eunbi's shoulder, "sure..."

...

...

...

"Thanks unnie."

"Of course."

Hyewon sat down in front of a certain grave, Eunbi bowing respectfully at the stone before sitting down next to her.

"Hey Eomma."

...

"I uh- brought someone else with me today, she's a good friend of mine."

'Friend... I want to be more but how can I tell her that?'

Hyewon shook her head to clear her thoughts, "I met her a couple years back, she used to be Wonyoung's teacher when she was in high school."

Eunbi smiled, "hello Mrs. Kang, my name is Kwon Eunbi. It's a pleasure to meet you."