2.7

TIMESKIP 1 MONTHS

"Well maybe you should have tried more in our relationship!"

The short-haired girl startled from Minju's sudden shout, 'shit.'

Let's just say that Minju had enough of being the calm one that always agreed with Chaewon.

Let's just say that Chaewon might have gone too far this time.

The younger girl tried to regain her composure, "maybe, if you tried, it wouldn't be like this."

"Minju-yah..."

Minju raised a hand, "no, no, stop. Don't try to make excuses. I'm done."

Chaewon's face dropped, "w-what?"

Minju walked over to where her bag was, packing up her things from Chaewon's room.

"I'm done. I can't keep doing this."

Chaewon stumbled up from her bed, "wh- Minju-"

She grabbed Minju's wrist to try and stop her, "wai-"

The younger girl aggressively pulled away, "let go of me!"

Chaewon startled, her hand lingering in the air for a few seconds as she watched Minju leave her room, stunned.

She shook her head to clear the shock, jogging out to follow Minju out the front door.

"W-wait... Let's-"

Minju whipped around with a cold glare before she finished her words, pointing at the older girl.

"We are not talking this out. All the times we did it ended up with me agreeing with you."

"Min..."

She stopped at the open door, "Chaewon, we can't keep doing this!"

And only then did the older girl realize...

That Minju was on the verge of tears.

And through her watery eyes, Minju gazed at Chaewon with a blank stare.

"I think it's best if we don't talk anymore."

And all Chaewon could do was watch as Minju shut the door.

"..."

"Well maybe you should have tried more in our relationship!"

The short-haired girl took a step back from the closed door, turning around to walk back to her room.

"I'm done."

As she walked down the hall, the girl began to feel something in her chest that she had never felt before.

"Chaewon, we can't keep doing this!"

She left her bedroom door open, and after a moment of standing idly in front of her bed frame, she slowly dropped down to the floor.

Her throat burned.

A feeling she hasn't felt in a while.

"I think it's best if we don't talk anymore."

Chaewon brought her knees to her chest, wrapping her arms around them as she began to tremble.

She slowly rested her head on her arms, and for the first time in a very very long time...

Chaewon began to cry.

'O-oh f-fuck...'

The girl couldn't stop sobbing, all the effort she took to wipe her tears with her sleeves away were futile, they kept coming down.