Chapter 30: The Bistro - Aftermath

"Luan, help us!"

"Elaine?" Her and Sehki opened the door to find each of the heirs caught up in their own forms of destruction.

Ainsley hand painted up the walls while making out with the horned server, Remus, clutching their overalls.

Rigal slowly approached his client. "Give me my money back!"

"I'm sorry, this isn't that type of service we provide, I have the right to refuse."

"What's going on," the boss rightfully asked.

"He kept asking me questions, and when I refused to answer, he slapped me!"

"Is that true?"

"It's not my fault she's dumb working in a place like this. See in Shugoda," interrupted by Benjin kicking him into a couch as Sehki focused on the others.

"What did you say about Coalition?"

"Asa, what's his excuse," Benjin asked.

"I just said I prefer living in Saiban than Coalition!"

"That place is nothing more than a cheap military society, compared to our utopia!"

"Shut up!"

Xia punched Taylor in the face, leading to a back and forth between Fire and Water blasting through the room as the two argued which one's were better.

Calypsa twirled her staff trying to get them both to stop, pushing Xia away as Sehki jumped in between the ladies and his male peer.

"Taylor, stop it!"

Taylor punched a force of water into his mouth, immediately forcing him to try and weave it out. However, he crumbled from Taylor's fist that knocked him down as the liquid overtook the air in his body. His fist to strike the blonde barely missed as he fell to the floor.

Sehki woke up, breathing heavily and extremely fatigued, tired, sleepy and questioning everything.

He looked around: finding a mouse shaped mouse on the nose, a model of the five kingdoms seemingly at their prime, and a poster that said DD on top featuring an attractive dark skinned male posing next to a armored warrior.

"Wait, isn't this.."

"My room," said Calypsa, walking in with a bathrobe underneath and a metal shirt top.

"Um, aaah, hi? Did you bring me here?"

"You don't remember? Taylor made you swallow and choke on that drink when you stopped him from touching the worker," holding his underwear. "Washed your clothes for you."

"Wait, what am I wearing," searching himself and finding another pair and top.

"Some guys left their stuff out, so I made a copy just for you. Want me to end the spell?"

"Yes!"

She shook her head. "Use your powers and take it."

"Now?" He sucked his teeth and just went for it, trying to weave his power into a claw shape over a simple whip. A windy vector below emerged from his body and snatched her arm, sending her flying to the bed, landing on top of him. He panicked.

Oh my god she touched it.

She winked. "Seems drinking isn't the only thing that's hard for you. In fact, wanna see what happened as you were passing out," showing him her phone.

"Sure?"

Cal pressed play, and he saw Taylor using the water spell to push the liquid into his mouth. As he could hear his past self choking, the owner unleashed and threw a rapier sword at the wall near them.

"Another attack on a fellow patron and client? That's it, you heirs are banned from this bistro!"

"Bullshit, make me!"

Taylor charged at her as she latched a strand of fire to flick her other rapier back at her while parrying his water fists with her strikes.

As he tried launching more water from the drinks, she wrapped her sword in fire and thrusted it into vapor that spread through the room. Taylor staggered around searching for her as she dived into the mist, catching the rapier and striking his shirt several times to form the Bistro's logo on it. As the gas cleared, she struck him with a kick that blasted him out of the entrance.

"All of you heirs are officially banned. Calypsa, get the new heir some rest, that may have been too much for him to drink."

"Boss, someone's recording you," a worker interrupted.

Madam Benjin turned to them with a smile. "Welcome to Benjin's Bistro, where the sensual service is great, and the douchebags get erased! Open six pm to three am every Thursday to Sunday!"

Calypsa stopped the video. "She really saved you."

He blinked. "Never thought I'd see a sex worker beat a Nepo Baby since Stormy and Trump. Maybe I should learn from her."

She sucked her teeth. "You have me," pouting. "Unless you're saying my training's bad"

"I didn't mean like that," about to change his clothes when he realized she was still on top of him, laughing. "Close your eyes!"

She obliged, grinning further while he scrambled to get himself in order until he was done.

"You know, pretty stupid to put your own clothes on when I'm in the room," she said with a teasing grin while locking her head above her hand. "Sure there's nothing else you want to try?"

He gulped as she leaned down to his face. "Well there might be one thing."

She almost reached his lips when the door opened up, revealing Xia.

"Yo, Cal, we found another club! Let's go next Friday after we, wait what the stars is going on!"

Cal quickly pulled herself up from Sehki. "Tutoring," sweating. "There's more than one way to work on improving his powers."

She rolled her eyes. "You weren't like that during our study sessions," yelling as her flame wave charred the bed. Calypsa jumped off, but Sehki's clothes were completely burned, leaving him in his birthday suit.

Cal launched a shield spell to protect him and stop the flames, but Xia took pictures of his naked body.

"Let's see if the rest of campus thinks you can measure up."

Filled with rage and the horror of everyone seeing him at his most vulnerable, Sehki bursted out in wrath, as a dark outline underneath his body slammed Xia into the wall.

Both women were mentally and physically stunned at what just happened. He panicked, and fled with tears in his eyes past all the other heirs.