Chapter 68- The Remaining One Hundred

The remaining one hundred weren't separated from the four hundred former contestants. We still essentially went to the same university and our dorm rooms or housing situation hadn't changed too much if we didn't drastically change rankings at this point. We had the same timetables except for the courses we chose. Of course, now we all had the same timetabled courses that Rain said were important for all of us to do. Said courses were previously purposefully omitted from our last selection list.

These new courses that placed the last hundred contestants together in classes of twenties, fifties and hundreds included:

- Language (Choose languages you want to learn out of five. You must test in all of them to the best of your ability before committing a permissible choice. Choices are Elfish, Drawven, Archana, basic inter world, and Laymen.)

- Computer science (Basics in computer languages, history and building will be paid attention to)

- Aid (A course to help students retain knowledge on first aid in a more dangerous world.)

- Navigation (Can choose from various courses under navigation. All students must pass one of the five limited options you can choose. After all students pass one of the options, another option will replace it. If you've completed all five option tests, you are allowed to skip this timetabled course or ask for another option. If ten students ask for another course option to be added all students will be forced to study in various study subjects on their chosen course until one course has been completed by everyone (everyone being the remaining contestants at that stage). The completed course must also be passed by everyone, but doesn't have to be passed with a high grade. After that is done the course completed will be replaced by another course under navigation. WARNING COURSES UNDER NAVIGATION MAY CAUSE CONTESTANTS DISADVANTAGES.)

- Physical Education (CANNOT BE MISSED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES (unless dead or completely unable to do it, but must do it at some point even if injured. If not they'll be expelled from the university and the contest titled Idol Effigy.)

"You know these courses change every year. Languages for obvious reasons change every year slightly depending on the last hundred contestants. I heard you won't be able to skive the courses if you finish all or just your language courses early. The class just might get divided into those learning the language and those learning the literature or history behind the language. But sometimes the lecturer decides to fast forward the course if too many people learn the literature. You also might get sent to another language course. I heard Laymen and Archana transfer immediately from a lecturer that gave food in one of my classes!" Petra exclaimed as she gossiped.

"I heard the basic inter world is the hardest to get into and that the other subjects will require you to have either intermediate or fluent language skills in them before you can get into the basic inter world." Aster added like a conspirator.

"Basic Inter world is the end game, our former school peers agreed." Florent agreed.

"Did you all already study Laymen or Archana?" Felixe inquired leaning against a tree next to us teens who were grouped outside of the university's large announcement room. The announcement room that looked like the ground floor you'd meet in in a mansion or castle.

"Yes", we all stated.

"I wasn't allowed to learn basic inter-world. I didn't even see it in the option list of languages back at the apartment or school... Do you think fluently advanced in the other languages is enough to get into the basic inter world course?" I wondered out loud directly towards the others.

They all nodded.

"We're all fluent in the other languages and have already done a lot of literature in the other languages. We can't be placed into it with the other people. We've been through too much torture for that to happen." Aster announced proudly.