Green Masks

Lumine went to the dojo after a week as her final trial. She deeply inhaled and opened the door. The blue masks seems to be excited for her arrival and they got ready before Lumine arrives.

Their trainer, which is a green masked assasin smiled, and was very obliged to see her. "Uhm... I'm here for the dojo." Lumine said and smiled akwardly.

She held out her arm to the preformed formation. It is very much different than the purple masks. Instead of a circle, it is a formation of 3 rows.

Akashi was incharged of the drums. "I'm Etsuko, once you passed the final trial, you would be trianed for a green mask.

The rules are simple, each time there will be 3 representatives from each rows. And you compete 1 on 3, if you managed to unmask them under 10 minutes, we'll move on to the next batch." She said.

The blue masked assasins were much lesser than the purples. The first 3 representatives ran up to Lumine and stood at their position. Akashi hits the drum, heralding the start of the trial and they bowed at eachother.

Lumine passed the dojo without a sweat, probably because she trained like a green mask before. Her trainer was deeply impressed by her.

By that stage Lumine was training her flexibility, basic acrobatic skills and strength, which she just casually shows them what a gymnast could do.

When they could do a cartwheel, she could do aerials, when people can do walkovers, she can do handsprings.

It doesn't take long for her to enhance everything she learnt and seemed like she overpowered everyone including the trainer herself. By the time she chose people for the trial, everyone suggested Lumine and retreated to a corner.

"Oh? It is quite... unpredictable." Etsuko said. "Aren't anyone going to audition for the exam?" Etsuko continued. Everyone shook their head.

"Oh well then, that leads to only Lumine." Etsuko said and looked at Lumine. "Are you fine with it?" She asked. Lumine was shocked, but she nodded.

Lumine accepted the trial and she was given 1 week again befire the trial.

A week later, she stood at the same examination room with the same atmosphere. But with lesser examinors. Etsuko might look calm on the outside, but she was actually trembling inside.

My apprentice is very much stronger than me, it didn't take her half a month to surpass me. I should probably try atleast to hold her off for a while, it's too embarrassing to lose right at the moment it has started isn't it?

She asked herself. The bell rang and Lumine ran to her. She had stable steps like each one was jabbed into the ground.

Etsuko dodged Lumine's hand and locked it. Lumine flipped around and reversed their positions.

The examinors were shocked and some of them even stood up from their on places especially those who are close to her level.

The master rested on his palms and looked at the whole exam comfortably.

Etsuko hooked Lumine's foot from underneath and pinned Lumine on the ground, sitting on her upper body. Some of the examinors gasped, some held their breath and some leaned foward to the table.

Etsuko was about to uncover her mask, but her hair was tangled with the mask and she was trying to untangle them.

Who knew that Lumine raised her legs from behind, forming into a chest stand and snatched the mask from behind with her feet.

She unmasked Etsuko with a bit of lucky escape this time.

Everyone is placed in silence. Logically when they are pinned down in that position, they'll lose no matter what.

Lumime had officially opened everyone's eyes. They clapped and Lumine passed the trial with actual effort this time.

Outside the room, Chihiro and Akito was waiting for her. "So how is it?" Akito asked. "It's good." Lumine said. "Any lucky escapes this time?" Akito asked. "Nope. I won with actual skills this time." Lumine said.

Credits to Lumine's hair for holding back Etsuko for a bit. Anyways I hope you liked this and have a great day. Word count: 692.