Farewell

"It's been years since I've stayed in this time zone." Lumine said as she sat on the grass playing with flowers. The boss said and handed a flower crown to her.

"Aww thanks!" Lumine smiled brightly at him. They both laughed in the grass field, sitting together peacefully.

Lumine's loud coughs were heard, echoing through the halls. "Lumine! Are you okay?" Andou asked as he tried to hold Lumine.

Lumine fell to the floor, dragging Andou along. "Dad! DAD!" Andou screamed out.

"AGH!" He yelped as he sprang up from his bed. His lungs were rapidly expanding and contracting, trying to get him more fresh air while he recovers from that bizzare dream he had.

The sound of crickets creaks peacefully, a cold gust of wind floated in through the curtains, brushing his hair.

He got down from bed and wandered through the halls. He passed by a glowing room.

Andou this child is burning the midnight oil again....

He sighed as he took a quick peek at his glowing silhouette.

He had my past figure.

He smiled and continued further. He reached a room with a closed wooden door. After quietly opening it, he went to the person who was special to him, Lumine.

He stood by her side and stroked her hair.

How long had you been here? Maybe for a whole year.

He thought in his mind as he moved his hands to her face.

Maybe you really had to go back to your time zone, you should treat that cancer of yours.

He thought in his mind. After a few quiet moments, he walked out of the room and his footsteps faded in the hallways.

Lumine opened one of her eyes and peeked infront of her.

Phew, finally he's gone.

Lumine sat up from her bed and took her baggage. She climbed out of the window and jumped into the dark.

"Hmm? Lumine, I didn't expect to see you again." Her doctor said as she sat in her office. "Yeah, I encountered a very bizzare adventure." Lumine said.

"You seemed tired." Her doctor said and prepared the apparatuses. "Of course, I didn't sleep for the whole night...." Lumine groaned.

If I want to sleep when I get back in this time, I must sneak here in the morning.... but I'll definitely get caught.

Lumine sighed as she receives her treatment. Lumine reached home and looked at the newspaper while waiting for the hours to pass by.

Famous Gymnast Lumine went missing?!

Months ago, 29 March 2022, Famous Gymnast, Lumine was reported missing to the police.

New rising star

Ever since then the Gymnast Championships had been replaced by a new champion, Xingqiu. (Xingqiu skill refrence)

He broke the highest record set by Lumine with scoring full 10 on all 5 categories.

Lumine scanned through the article. "What can possibly happen in a year and a half? Alot." Lumine  said to herself.

"Lumine disappeared?" Andou asked. "Yeah, are you sure boss is fine with it?" Kama asked. "I hope he does. Ever since Lumine came, he had been acting strangely." Andou said.

"Can he possibly be in love with Lumine?" Kama asked quietly. "Thats what I'm scared of." His voice dropped into a whisper.

"But why?" Kama asked. Andou stayed quiet and looked at him. "I might not be mature or old enough to understand romance yet, but I'm sure you know it right?" Andou asked.

Kama squeezed his lips into a thin line and nodded. "By the way, you are taking your exam next year whether you like it or not. No more procrastinations." Andou suddenly said.

"Huh?! Sir Andou! Give me one more year! Please!"

Kama is litterally me doing my projects. Anyway, I hope you liked this and have a great day. Word count: 631.