Black Mask

But then Lumine puts everything aside as her biggest trial is today. Afterall, her oponent is the second strong assasin, no one but a mere child. Where everyone calls, Sir Andou.

The sky was covered with a navy blanket, there were no stars like those nights. Lumine stood up on a high building, taking her red mask exam. No more dojo for her, but a litteral mission simulation.

Apparently they had a estate to run it's final exam. Andou will be standing at a random position, playing the role as the target.

His location was untold, and Lumine had to run around that huge place to find him. Luckily she didn't have time limits.

Lumine back dived down the building, she grabbed a hanging vine on a tree and swung to the floor. She began to find Andou.

While on the otherside...

"Are you sure it's fine to let her do this?" Andou asked. The boss nodded beside him. "She is coming to your way." The boss said and stepped to aside.

Lumine flew from the sky and towards Andou. Lumine rolled foward as Andou crouched down to dodge Lumine.

He is still fast and defensive as Lumine knows. "You did learn alot Lumine, you landed in the safest way possible." Andou said and dodged another attempt to snatch his mask.

"And you are more agile now, you improved." Andou said and went down to a backbend without his hands. Lumine was shocked after seeing him pull off a move like that with his hands behind him.

Lumine wanted to hook his legs, but he quickly did an aerial with a slight push of his legs.

Sir Andou is so strong... how am I going to defeat him?

Lumine furrowed her eyebrows. Andou stood there and tilted his head as he saw Lumine going into a deep thought.

He threw a rock at Lumine to catch her attention. The rock flew and hits the ear of the kitsune mask. Lumine held the mask to prevent it from sliding off.

But then his action made Lumine had a plan. After a quick scan of her surroundings, she took the rock and threw it at Andou. With just a tilt of his head, the rock flew past him and hits a tree bark.

He thought nothing is going to happen with that little dodge on his, but nope.

The bird on it was startled and dashed to Andou. Andou yelped and tried to flick off the bird, but no avail. Lumine took the opportunity to snatch off his mask.

Andou gasped as he just realised that he fell right into Lumine's trap. He pouted as he doesn't really want to admit defeat.

But he still did, Lumine's maks was replaced with a red one. (Because there isn't any other red masks in the organisation, so no unmasking other people.)

"I still can't let you alone with boss." Andou told Lumine before he leaves her all alone to train others.

A short chapter again. Anyway, I hope you liked this and have a great day. (I just realised I repeated this for a lot of times, lol) word count: 527.