Red Mask Trainings

Lumine went through a torturing training for the next few months, which made her wonder what did his parents feed him.

Everything felt different. His moves are so fast until Lumine couldn't catch up with him even though he's just a child. Lumine couldn't surpass him.

Lumine was taught with weird things for example of how to relocate an arm....

"Sir! I accidentally dislocated Lumine's arm during the sparring!" Kama said amd dragged Lumine to Andou.

He placed down his pen and looked at both. "Relocating limb it is." He said and stood up. "What is he going to do?" Lumine asked nervously.

"Doing it in

1...

2...

3!"

"CRACK!"

Lumine's hearth skipped a beat and her breath paused for a while. She nearly passed out from the shock.

Or another thing called.... Acupuncture.

"Sir! I accidentally paralysed Kama!" Lumime screamed while dragging him to Andou.

"Again? Why is it always both of you that causes casualties...." he sighed and placed down his pen again. He heated up a few needles and poked Kama a few times.

"There we go, try moving now." Andou said. Kama moved a bit and sighed in relief. "You're a tigress." He blurted out. Lumine frowned and acupressured him, paralysing him again.

Andou sighed and stabbed him back to his senses.

Or something called.... brewing.

"Eww... what is that?" Lumine asked when Andou threw in a centipede into the boiling dark brown water. "Medicine." Andou replied. "Medi- what?!" Lumine exclaimed.

"Like they say, fight fire with fire, fight poison with poison." He said and gave Lumine a spoon of it. "Urm... I'm not sick, I can skip it." Lumine waved her hands.

"If there is sickness you treat it, if there isn't you strengthen your body. Come on." He said and placed the spoon close to her mouth.

Lumine gasped for air and drank down the "thing". A disgusting feeling rushed up her head and she grimaced aggressively.

"And Kama, Chouji, Chitose, Domon don't try to run, you'll taste it too." Andou said when they are trying to sneak away.

But the best thing is yet to come.

"I need everyone to go back and make an action attire, I want it next week." Andou said and glared at them. "Do I make myself clear?" He asked.

"Yes sir!" They all said in chorus. "Sir, can we team up with others?" Kama asked. "Ugh...Fine." Andou said.

"Wanna team up Lumine?" Kama asked. "Sure, but I'm bad at sewing," Lumine said. "Don't worry, I can do that." Kama comforted.

"What is this? Do you think you can move with that?" Andou asked Chitose when he saw all those heavy armours. "Nope." He said and Chouji showed him a heavy layer of fabric. "Of course, you both are twins. It's the same thing. Next!" He said.

Domon showed him Kendogi. "It's nice enough, but needs to be more careful when used. Accepted." He said. "What about both of you?" Andou asked.