Inazuman Maiden

The next day before cockrow, Lumine woke up and wore her Kimono with the leather suit underneath. Incase if anything goes wrong, she can just take off the Kimono and get into action.

She took her cloth wrapper along with her and wandered the streets of Inazuma.

It is a day with clear azure sky, and painted white clouds. A perfect match of her Kimono. "Make way!" A loud sound rang from a distance.

Everyone shuffled their positions and accidentally shoved off Lumine. Lumine lost her balance and slammed to the floor.

"Oh my.... Hold on." The man on the horse said and came down. "Miss are you okay?" He offered his hand help.

"Yeah I'm good." Lumine said and stood up to her feet. She raised her head and finally took a nice look on who is talking to her.

Silky blue hair, bright and piercing azure eyes, straight nose and most importantly the mole that decorated his lips. He looked like prince charming who walked out of a fairy tale on his pearl white horse.

Wait a minute, why am I even describing him like that? I felt like an author trying to sugar coat their characters.

But whatever is the case, this man one day will fall on the ground despite his pretty looks. How many maiden swoons for him actually? That's not important what it is-

"Um Miss? Are you good?" His soothing deep voice rang in her ears. "Oh... I'm good." Lumine said. "Really? Or are you just distracted by my features?" He asked and raised his eyebrow teasingly.

Geez.... boss DID warn me about his traits....

Lumine sweat dropped as she encountered his statements. "Thank you for helping me there you highness, I should be leaving now." Lumine curtsied and hurried off in her Geta.

His highness stunned and watching the maiden who chose to hide her face behind the snow white parosal, running away from his reach. "Your highness?" His Loyal subordinate asked.

"Oh, I got caught a bit off guard. I saw that blonde maiden, my true beauty of life." He said with a soft smile.

"My lord, is it because it reminds you of-" and he abruptly shuts his mouth when his highness glared at him.

"Pardon me your highness." He quickly added to suppress his fire. After seeing his face muscles relax, he lets out his bated breath. His highness got back up to his horse and continued further.

"I hate my life." Lumine said and kicked a pebble on the ground (Don't kick it! Childe might be inside! (pebble reference) just a joke).

"I was this close!" Lumine said and spreaded her hands. "Wait, that's actually alot." Lumine said in realisation and sighed again.

She continued to walk along the river. She felt eyes on her as she walked further. Rustling bushes echoed through the forest and Lumine shuddered in fear.

"Who's there?!" Lumine asked with her loudest voice to scare of the intruder. Whether if it's a beast or not, she has to know what is it.

She stepped back until her heels touches the river water and it splashed a bit, ended up staining her kimono. She looked into the river water and saw a little girl in the bushes spying on her. Her legs secretly trembled while she tried to think of a way to get rid of her.

Until she took off her foot wears and ran across the river.

"!" The little ninja exclaimed and ran after Lumine. Lumine ran as fast as she could, her assasin trainings finally paid off and she out ran her.

Lumine grabbed onto a tree and panted. "Miss! Stop running!" A soft voice rang behind her. Lumine whipped her head and saw the girl with dreamy magenta eyes and short hair catching up to her.

"AAAACK!!! Don't come close!!!" Lumine screamed. She covered her ears and sighed.

Out of all people, why did his highness want me to stalk her....

She sighed tiredly.

It doesn't really take a genius to figure out who sent her huh? Anyway, I hope you liked this and have a great day. Word count: 691.