Epilouge

"I promise, I'll be with you again in another time, another life fair maiden." Ayato said to her leaving shadows.

It was autumn, when leaves were falling down to the ground whenever wind blows. It was cool and breezy.

"Mom look! I did it!" A little girl said after successfully doing a needle.

She had beautiful golden hair like her mother, but she was special because she had a lock of sky blue hiding underneath her hair. She had her father's mole underneath her lips and a pair of luring eyes. No one exactly knew whether she got it from her father, or her mother because they both had alluring eyes, but in different ways.

"Good, but you should fold your body a bit more." Lumine said and adjusted her child.

"You had a bright silhouette like your mother, Hotaru." A calm voice rang behind her. They looked at the man who was wearing a coat drinking a smoking coffee.

"Is it that cold?" Lumine blinked her eyes at him. "Maybe." He said and smiled. Lumine went up to him and wrapped her arms underneath his armpits, quietly resting on his chest to feel his heart beating.

"There, I found out a way to hug you without touching your triceps, waist or neck." Lumine said.

He was identical to a certain prince she met years ago. Perhaps he inherited the looks of his ancestor, Kamisato Ayato. With a touch of a similar voice the same character and a name after him.

Maybe it's a sign of his promise.

~The End~

That's a whole whopping 38 chapters of this story. I hope it wasn't so bad, and thank you to those who manage to swallow down this messed up plot. I hope you liked this and have a great day. I'll see you again in another book, The Hanahaki fairy of Lumine x Tighnari. Word count: 316.