Yellow Masks

Lumine came to the dojo, prepared. She opened the door and saw a Yellow Mask there. "Ah, yes. The trainee who leveled up in the quickest timing, I'm Aoki." She said. Lumine didn't really liked her sassy attitude.

"Alright, let's see your inelegant fights." She said and sat down. Lumine looked at the oponents and got prepared.

Aoki looked at Lumine in disgust seeing her fights. Lumine took down all the green masks and Aoki shook her head. "So inelegant, moreover you're a girl. Not lady like, a disgrace." She said and stood up.

Lumine raised her eyebrows. "I'll show you how to fight." She said and ran to Lumine. Lumine was shocked because she was not taught to encounter a yellow mask and she wasn't ready for it.

She ran past Lumine and contracts her arm. Lumine's mask fell down and a wound was formed. Lumine didn't knew what happened and realised her mask is already on the floor.

Lumine tried to stop the bleeding on her face while other assasin tried to help her. "Sit back down." She commanded. They sat back down obediently.

"This is my class, and you listen to me." She murmured to Lumine. Lumine was shoved back into the group. "Welcome to the green masks." Etsuko said.

"What's in here?" Lumine asked. "Our trainer is like that, you have to develop another character here. We will learn to fight with undercoverd weapons." Etsuko said to Lumine.

"For example?" Lumine asked. "For example? Let me think." Etsuko said. "We learn to fight with parasols, hand fans, hair pins and more." Etsuko added.

"Why those?" Lumine asked. "That's normal things Inazuman girls always carries around, you don't wanna make yourself suspicious do you?" Etsuko asked.

"You have a point-" but before Lumine finishes, a hair pin flew to her. Luckily Etsuko responded in time and pulled Lumine down before it pierces into Lumine's eye.

"Having fun talking aren't you both?" Aoki asked. Lumine frowned at Aoki and clenched her fist. "Easy there, she isn't a easy oponent." Etsuko said and held Lumine's arm.

Just wait until the final, I will demolish you.

Lumine thought in her mind. "Oh.... and if you ever think of destroying me during the trial." Aoki said. "You won't get the chance. I will NEVER choose you for the trial." Aoki added.

What?

Lumine raised an eyebrow. "Don't ever think that this is the green mask level, you do not audition for the trial." She said and walked off.

Lumine had a mix of emotions and sat there quietly. When the room is completely empty, she stood up and went to the weapon case.

She is deciding to study all the weapons in here. She took a few books from the library.

The next day, Etsuko went in thw room and saw Lumine asleep at the floor. "Finally found you." Etsuko muttered and went to Lumine. "Wake up!" She shook Lumine.

"Huh? Lumine opened her eyes and looked at Etsuko blurry. "Trainer is coming is here after a few moments! Go prepare!" Etsuko said. Lumine quickly sprang up and ran out of the room.

For the following weeks she had been picked on by the trainer, but she had learnt alot. Until her trial came again.

She stood in the line with other members while Aoki walked along the lines choosing people for the trial. "Etsuko, and you." Aoki said and pointed at the person beside Lumine.

Lumine turned her head to the person and saw that he is abnormally tall. She raised her head and gasped a bit. That person is not wearing a green mask at all.

"Boss? Since when are you here?" Lumine asked, sending the whole room into silence. "Boss?" Realisation struck Aoki.

"I've slipped in here for a few minutes. Seems like Lumine is the first one to realise it." He said and looked at Lumine she batted her eyelashes, confused.

What is he even doing here?

Lumine asked herself. "In anyway, I think you should put Lumine on the trial." The boss said and placed his hand on Lumine's shoulder. "What do you think?" He asked.

Aoki gritted her teeth and nodded unwillingly. "Great. I'll see you at the trial Lumine." He said and gave Lumine extra pats on her back.

Lucky escape attempt... I lost count. But anyway, I hope you liked this and have a great day. Word count: 736.