The First Ever Mission

Lumine went up the the boss and pulled him and Andou apart. "Finally, fresh air." Andou said and inhaled deeply.

"Anyway Lumine, I want you to do something for me." The boss said. "What?" Lumine asked. "Now that you are the only one with this...." He stopped to think what to call the attire.

"Special suit, I assume you can be capable of a mission." The boss said. "What mission exactly?" Lumine asked.

"I want you to assassinate a special person." He said. "And who might it be?" Lumine asked. "Wait! Father, you didn't even let me have that case!" Andou blurted out. Lumine looked at Andou with surprise.

"He's your father?" Lumine asked. "Uhm.... technically, he found me by the streets and took me under his wing." Andou said. "That's nice of you Master." Lumine said.

"Ahem, anyway, your target is Prince Kamisato." He replied. Lumine froze and shifted her pupils to him. "A royal?" She asked in which he nodded in reply.

"Oh no, I'm not capable enough on doing those." Lumine said and shook her head backing off. "I know you do." He said and grabbed Lumine's wrist.

"You can go get a red mask to do that." Lumine said.

Assassinate a royal? I'm just sending myself 6 feet underground, no way.

Lumine squeezed out a forced smile. "I did, and all of them didn't return in one piece." The boss said. Lumine shuddered and went pale.

Well what about Andou? Do you want to listen to what you are saying?! Andou is litterally his son!

"I have to keep the last red mask one way or another, however I found out that you are the perfect assasin for this judging on your performances these months." The boss said.

What?! Oh no...

Lumine sobbed. "I know you can do it one way and another." He said. "Shall I tell you about the details?" He asked.

Tension built up in the room and Lumine forced herself to nod. She don't and doesn't want to know what will happen if she angers the boss.

"Let's go Kama, we can't listen to this." Andou said and dragged Kama out of the room.

"Perfect." The boss said and gave her the scroll. "Why do we need to assassinate him anyway?" Lumine raised her head to ask the boss.

"To clear off the debt." The boss said. "And how does it help him?" Lumine asked. "All you have to do is to kill him off and let his sister take the throne." He said. Lumine looked concerned.

Why do I think that the sistsr commissioned for this....

Lumine thought in her mind. "As you wish my lord." Lumine said. "Starting off tomorrow, here's the location." The boss said and handed her a scroll.

"Oh, thanks I assume." Lumine said and went to her room. She packed her things and got ready for the long term mission she is going on.

After 15 chapters of blabbering, finally started to go in the main storyline. I hope you liked this chapter and have a great day. Word count: 515.