Prophecy

It's been a while since Ayato disappeared. No choice but to let Ayaka become the "acting" ruler.

"Boss, I wanted to know whats the point for all of these." Lumine said. "What?" The boss asked. "Why do I need to assasinate him?" Lumine asked, still not recovering from what happened.

"I read a prophecy before, and a person came to me too." The boss said. "Prophecy?" Lumine asked as she went into a deep thought.

"This one." The boss took out a scroll. Lumine stared at the paper.

Two regions intertwines,
The prince in white dies.
It was her scheme,
Her assasination.
Swallowed with greed.
A conflict breaks out,
Eachother they fought.
The nation withers,
And gone forever.

But fear not,
There will be a girl in black.
Golden features,
Swift as the wind.
By the time the azure princess gets on throne,
The nation will be saved unbeknownst.

The prince in white will still remain,
Using other appearance he will stay.
The warrior in gold is,

Loyal to her boss,
Unbelievably strong,
Masked like the dark,
Intelligent Lady,
Never gives up,
Effective.

"And what did the person say?" Lumine asked. "He decrypted the prophecy." The boss said. "How?" Lumine asked.

"He said that two nations will become alliances by tying knots of their rulers. However, the female side would find an opportunity to assasinate him, taking his throne.

Once the people of the prince's side found out about this, a conflict will happen between the nations. But their people wasn't strong enough against them, so the nation dies day by day, being taken over by the evil ruler left.

But before that could happen, a blonde girl in black clothes will take out the prince before the wedding that starts the disaster. His sister will get on the throne,
And the nation will be saved from conflicts without people knowing." The boss said.

"What's the last paragraph about?" Lumine asked. "He told me it's the description of the warrior, and I am supposed to decrypt it myself." The boss replied.

He took the pen and circled all the first letters in the last paragraph. "It's my name!" Lumine gasped. "Not just that." The boss said and circled other characteristics of the so called "warrior".

Lumine gasped. All the times where the boss was dedicated to have her in here because the prophecy stated her to be the hero.

Now that she technically saved a region, she is a bit skeptical about the person who decrypted the prophecy, who was it?

And what does it mean by "The prince in white will still remain,
Using other appearance he will stay"?

There are still untied knots in her mind. She has to get it clear.

This is a quite short chapter if I was honest. Did anyone solve the mystery before I reveal the answers? Let me know. Anyway, I hope you liked this and have a great day. Word count: 492 (litterally.)