Loyal Servant

"I am quite relieved that you didn't join the entertainers." Thoma said as Lumine followed behind. "Why?" She asked. "He often teases females, especially pretty ones like you." Thoma said.

"They aren't angry of that?" Lumine asked. "What do you mean? It's an honor to them." Thoma said. "Is that so?" Lumine said and lowered her head to wash the clothes.

"He sounds like a shameless person." Lumine said. "Oh? Really?" "Yeah, and disgusting." Lumine added. "Change my mind-" Lumine turned her head to see a blue haired man looking at her with a innocent smile.

Lumine shifted her gaze beside him to see Thoma putting up the wet sheets. "Look at me." He said and grabbed her cheeks. He turned her head with a slight force.

"Say it again." He said with a smirk while Lumine took a deep breath. "Changed my mind." Lumine said. "I don't recall it as a past tense dear maiden." He said.

Lumine's face muscles quivered. "Guards, bring her out and give her a few whips about 10." His highness said. "Wait! Kamisato Ayato-" Lumine gasped and covered her mouth.

"Make that a 15." His highness said to the guards. "Yes your highness." "DANG IT!" Lumine screamed. "Make that a 16 and a night." His highness added.

"WHAT?!" Lumine exclaimed. As she was pulled away by the guards.

"Oh, I get it now." Lumine said as she knelt at the gates, on the cold, hard and bumpy road. Her clothes were ripped from all those whipping, but it didn't really hurt her because of her leather suit underneath.

"What a tough nut to crack...." Lumine said and slightly adjusted her posture. Suddenly a drop of water fell on her head, the another on her shoulder, then another on her thighs and it started to drizzle.

"Seriously?!" Lumine asked and it rained heavier.

Darn it. Luckily I wasn't wounded, if not I would be crying of pain now.....

She fought the storms and survived until dawn. "Ugh...." Lumine muttered. "Wet clothes...." Lumine added and went to the courtyard.

She saw a Kimono hanging there and and shrugged.

Let me borrow that for today.

Lumine thought to herself and took the Kimono. She went to a nearby lake and dived in to take a bath.

It's not really horrible living in medieval times if I ignore that short tempered Kamisato.

After her quick bath, she changed into that Kimono she found and sets her footsteps back to the palace. Until she heard rustling of the bushes.

She ignored it and proceeded further until familiar blue hair entered her vision once again.

She had a beautiful dress and a long ponytail. Straight out of the same mold of Kamisato Ayato.

She must be Ayaka.

Lumime thought in her mind. Ayaka was out taking a walk under her parosal while Lumime tailed behind stealthily.

The sun was shining brighter by any second. Lumine was sweating like a waterfall and she took out her fan to atleast get a cold breeze or two.

Suddenly something clicked really quietly and alerted only Lumine. She saw an incoming arrow and swiftly deflected it with her specially made fan.

The sound of metal hitting metal was loud enough to catch their attention as they whipped their head to see Lumine.

"Aren't you the new servant my brother had just hired?" She asked. Lumine didn't respond and picked up the arrow. "An arrow?" Her subordinate asked.

"Speak! Are you here to assassinate her highness?" They instantly drew out their weapons. Lumine flung back the arrow to the bush and it seemed to hit something.

Lumine ignored them and went towards the bushes as they followed behind. "Hmph." Lumine hummed when she saw the dead assasin who had the arrow pierced in his head.

"An assasin...." Ayaka gasped. "How did you know?" Ayaka asked Lumine. "And isn't that-" Before Ayaka can finish, Lumine ran off.

What are the chances of getting into trouble over and over again? Anyway, I hope you liked this and have a great day. Word count: 677.