Needles And Thread

The next day, Lumine was told to go to the sewing chamber. Piles of torn or holed clothes like mountains and no one was there to sew it.

Lumine took the needle and started to sew her Kimono stitch by stitch. After she finished hers, she grabbed another one to sew, and another, and another....

Until she finishes the mountains of torn clothes. "I wonder how destructive they are." Lumine said and the door opened.

It's Kamisato Ayato again, ugh.

Lumine rolled her eyes and he placed another pile of clothes at the table. "What?" Lumine asked. "What?" Ayato asked her back. "Ain't no way I'm sewing that, I just finished." Lumine said and Ayato raised his eyebrows.

"Say it again." He said. Lumine frowned and pouted. She grabbed the clothing and started sewing again.

Stupid Kamisato, idiot Ayato.

Lumine frowned while sewing. She suddenly poked her finger and she yelped in pain.

"What?" Ayato asked from the clothes pile. "Nothing." Lumine said coldly. "Did you prick your finger?" He asked.

"No." Lumine said and was about to touch the fabric, Ayato grabbed her wrist and looked at her index finger.

"What do you want?" Lumine asked. "Hey! What are you doing? Those are white!" Lumine said as he wiped the wound with his sleeve and pats on Lumine's head.

"What the...." Lumine muttered and continued sewing. After finishing, she threw the clothes at his face and walked off to the door.

But before that, she bumped into something hard that bounced her off. She fell on her butt and raised her head with a disbelief gaze.

That same azure head standing infrontof her. "Geez Ka- Your Highness, what did you parents feed you?" Lumine asked and she stood up.

She moved to the side and decided to walk past him, but he shifted his position and blocked her.

It repeated a few times until Lumine had enough and hits him a couple of times at his torso until he grabs her wrist. "What are you doing?" He asked with a menacing tone.

"Move." Lumine said. "Are you for real? No." He said. "Why you-" Lumine asked. Lumine wanted to shove him away, but he stood firm while she was moving on the spot.

"Are you a rock?" Lumine asked. "Move!!!" Lumine grunted. "If you say so." He said and stepped to the side.

"What?!" Lumine exclaimed and fell out of the room. Before her face hits the wall, the pair of black gloves grabbed her collar by the back.

Don't let go, don't let go!!! I don't want to bang in this wall!

Lumine thought in her mind panicking. "Whoa!" Lumine exclaimed as Ayato gave her collar a gentle tug. Lumine was pulled back to her legs and she sighed in relief and looked at Ayato.

"Please stop bothering me." Lumine said and walked off. "And why not?" He asked and followed her behind.

Lumine walked faster ahead. "Hey! I'm talking to you!" Ayato chased behind as Lumine accelerated her paces.

She slammed her room and shuts Ayato outside. "Miss Maiden!" Ayato called out.

Psh, little maiden doesn't like teases.

Ayato pouted as he strokes his torso a bit.

Though her hands are quite soft. She really reminds me of that blonde maiden....

He thought in his mind as he unceremoniously had a shade of red converging on his cheeks.

What are you thinking now? No, she's already gone, and there is nothing you can do about it.

Ayato quickly shook off his thought and left.

"All of those things.... is just trying to get me in trouble?!" Lumine asked as she was washing Ayato's clothes again.

The blood stain last time was hard to come off. It is just another stupid trick for him to annoy her. She scrubbed on the laundry board, scrubbed it with brush and nothing worked out.

Most of the stains were removed, but it's going to have that one layer of left over she can never ever get rid of. "Ugh! This is dumb!" Lumine slammed the brush on the floor and walked off.

I am not doing this anymore.

"Oh, Lumine! What a coincidence, can you help me change the sheets of my lord?" Thoma asked. Lumine was assigned to change the sheets. And she knew she had another opportunity to do her plan. "Of course." Lumine said. "Thank you Lumine!" Thoma said and ran off to do other chores.

Let me just slide some poisonous flower down here, and voila.

Lumine giggled as she slid the poisonous flower underneath Ayato's pillow. "What's with the giggling?" He asked. "Oh uhm, nothing! I'll take my leave now." Lumine said and quickly squirmed away. "Not so fast."

In the nick of time he grabbed Lumine's Obi and pulled her back. But he might have used too much strength and yanked it off Lumine's Kimono along with the obijime and obiage. (Sorry Japanese friends, I have no idea how a kimono works.)

She stumbled and fell on the bed.

Why does he reminds me of Sir Andou? What a shocking strength....

Lumine frowned as she massaged her butt from the fall. She secretly saw Ayato with a mixed up expression and looked down to herself.

Her Kimono flared out and was revealing the leather suit she was wearing on the inside (demon slayer image?)

Out of all places, why did he tug that spot?!

In order to remove the Kimono to fight quickly incase anything goes wrong, Lumine made a special knot at her obi. Who knew Ayato accidentally grabbed exactly that spot and exposed her deepest secret.

"Halt." He pressed Lumine down to prevent her from running away. Lumine's head slammed down to the pillow where just slid in the poisonous flower. Lumime immediately paused her breathing to not poison herself.

"Lumine-chan!" Thoma's sound rang from outside. And Lumine raised her head, after all those breath holding her head was all red. "How is the sheet changing going Holy sheet (pun intended)!" Thoma quickly closed the door.

Thoma misinterpreted into something else.

And what will he do now? I wanna play Careless Whisper as the background music.... Anyway, don't mind my blabbers, I hope you liked this and have a great day! Word count: 1033.