Jealousy

Trigger Warning: Blood. (You may skip this part if you are afraid of it. Watch at your own risk.)

"Give it back!" Lumine jumped up to grab the notes. "Oh, it's yours?" He asked. "Of course! I left it last time when I was doing research!" Lumine reached up to it grabbing his shoulder.

"Oww!" Ayato grunted as Lumine punched him in the stomach. Lumine grabbed the notes and sticks out her tongue at him.

While everything happened before the fiancée eyes.

What is this peasant doing with him?! She should know who she is dealing with, she should know that he is taken!

She clenched her fist and walked off.

That night, they were having their reunion again, with Lumine being the entertainer just like that night.

"Why don't you have a drink your highness?" The royals from the fiancée's side asked. "I'll pass, I can't tolerate with alcohol." He said. "Come on Ayato, it's just a sakzuki." His fiancée said and puts the sakzuki at the corners of his mouth.

"No thank you." He said and puts the sakzuki down. "And why not?" Lumine's voice rang in the background. The koto player stopped and everyone stopped talking.

"My apologies, I should have stayed quiet." Lumine said. "No, it's okay. Tell that koto player sit down with us too, that's an order. " Ayato said.

"Fine." Lumine said and settled down at the table. The koto player and her were originally not supposed to be at the table, but now that they were told to, they felt a bit akward.

Suddenly, Ayato pushed the Sakzuki infront of Lumine. "What?" Lumine asked. "You can have the alcohol. I don't want it." He said.

"You can give it to him." Lumine pointed at the Koto player beside her. "And then he said to give it to you, are you going to keep this as a loop?" He asked.

Lumine sighed and took a sip from the Sakzuki. Later on that conversation, she saw Ayato drinking from her Sakzuki.

She was confused by his behaviour.

Eventually, the conversation fades. Everyone left happily back to their places.

Ayato was left there, lying on the table. He was drunk, and he insisted on stayibg there for a while until he sobers up.

"Now I understand why you don't drink." Lumine said as she goes to Ayato. She took out her dagger and raised it high up.

When it's about to drop at his back, he said something and froze up Lumine.

"My dear Blonde Maiden..... I want you in my arms again.... I wanna feel you once more..... let me hold you...." He muttered within his breath as tears streamed down.

Lumine gritted her teeth as she was forcing her hands to move, but no avail. She frowned and kept the dagger. Lumine scooped him up in her arms and carried him back to his chamber.

And this is where those muscles are useful.

Lumine thought in her mind and placed Ayato down on bed. "Sleep well your highness, I'll stab you tomorrow." Lumine said and walked off.

His fiancée saw her walking away from his chambers like nothing and clenched her fists.

"Your highness, do calm down a bit, the plan is coming to the climax." Her subordinate said beside the fiancée.

A frown converged on her beautiful face and she struck like thunder. "Don't you know how to make it faster?!" She asked. The poor subordinate was startled and quickly knelt down before her.

"Your highness, please don't be angry, I'll fasten the procedures!" The poor subordinate sprang up from the floor and ran away.

"Be my guest your highness." Lumine said and gave her a cup of tea. "Thank you." Ayaka smiled. "And you too your highness." Lumine said and gave it to the fiancée.

She disliked the cup of tea Lumine gave her and slapped it down to the ground. The clay slammed onto the wooden floor and shattered, then it was accompanied by Ayaka's scream.

The guards who heard a loud movement, quickly reached the scene. When they broke open the door, there was Ayaka, on the floor covered in blood.

"Lumine!" The fiancée gasped. There, Lumine was holding a bloody dagger standing infront of everyone.

Lumine was once again, seized by the guards. Lumine was dropped to the ground and was forced to kneel. "What is it now?" Ayato placed down the paper in his hands and looked at the person before him.

His eyes slightly widened as he saw Lumine with blood staining on her clothes. "What is this? Did you had ketchup stains on your clothes? You can just wash it off." Ayato said with a forced smile.

She couldn't have murdered anyone can she?

Ayato tried to put the thought in his mind aside. "Your highness, she was found in the room with her highness and..." the guard said and a kunai stained with crimson red was brought to him.

His eyes widened and he instantly shot up from his seat slamming the table. Lumine was startled and she looked at him, shocked. "My lord, her highness was still breathing." The doctor said and calmed him down, a bit.

"You are playing with death now to attempt murder MY sister?!" He interrogated Lumine. "I-I-I" Lumine stuttered, she can't think of anything to say now. Her mind was blank (like my exam paper).

"Send her to the dungeons, I will not tolerate with anyone that attempts to hurt my own sister." Ayato said.

"Your highness wait!" Lumine screamed when she was forcefully dragged to the dungeons.

Remember that Rythmic gymmast who time travelled into medieval times and got trained into an assasin?

Remember that Assasin who was diagnosed with stage 2 cancer and needs to save money for her treatment before it's too late?

Remember that Inazuma Maiden who was brought into the palace because she "needed to find a job"?

Remember that maid who accidentally became a dancer and entertained the royals?

What has she become now?

Nothing....

Nothing but a criminal changed into rags.

Lumine sat behind the bars, hands chained up. She eyes were red from all those crying, her punishment isn't going to be fast and painless, because the person who sentenced it was Kamisato Ayato.

I was wondering if anyone is reading it or not, can I have a greeting from you? Thanks if you do. I hope you liked this and have a great day. Word count: 1079.