Orange Masks

"Aoki? Maybe..." Lumine said and looked at a direction.

"Should we go find her?" He asked. "Sure." Lumine said and quickly ran to find Aoki.

She opened up the door and saw Aoki by the window. "Aoki, I know you are jealous of Lumine, but you should probably return her mask back." He said and walked to Aoki.

"What mask?" Aoki asked and looked at both people. "Don't act dumb. You hid Lumine's mask didn't you?" Her classmate asked.

"Why would I?" She asked. "Who knows? Maybe she stole your place for the trial?" Her classmate said.

"It is depressing, but I would not do that." Aoki said. "What do I do? I only have 5 minutes left!" Lumine said. "You can wear mine if you don't mind." Aoki said and took down her mask.

She extended her hand infront to Lumine with the mask hanging there. "Oh... Thanks." Lumine said. "Good Luck." Aoki said and Lumine rushed out of the room wearing the mask.

"Where is she?" The boss asked. The red masked trainer shrugged. Kama stood there waiting for Lumine as time ticked. "Since our candidate haven't shown up. The trial is-"

"I'm here!" The door was suddenly bursted open and Lumine was there. "Oh, great. Let the trial begin." The boss said.

Lumine and Kama stood at position and waited for the bell to ring.

The bell chimed and Lumine ran to Kama. Kama grabbed Lumine's arm and flung her over his shoulders. "Ouch." Lumine grunted and looked at Kama. "This isn't really you. What happened?" Kama asked.

"It's hard to see through the mask." Lumine said. "This isn't yours is it?" Kama asked. "Yeah...." Lumine replied. "What happened to yours?" Kama asked and picked up Lumine. "It disappeared." Lumine replied.

"Who took it?" Kama asked. "I have no idea, but one thing for sure, no mask no entry." Lumine said. "Good Luck then." Kama said and adjusted his position.

Lumine ran back to Kama and attempted to grab his mask again. Kama locked her arm and twisted it.

What's wrong with Lumine today?

The boss thought in his mind while he watched Lumine react clumsily.  "Come on Lumine, focus on your advantages." Kama said.

Advantages?

Lumine thought in her head while she narrowly dodged another attack.

Lumine smiled in realisation. She ran to Kama one last time, jumping towards him. Kama squatted down and Lumine jumped over him.

A new move?

The boss thought while spectating. Lumine swiftly landed at her hands. When Kama stood up, Lumine's incoming legs kicked off Kama's mask.

And the bell rang once again. Lumine dropped the mask and flipped her legs back to the ground like a walkover.

"Geez, Lumine, you shouldn't play with dangerous moves ever again." Kama said. "Hehe, sorry Kama." Lumine smiled nervously. "Though it is impressive though." Kama said.

"Actually.... I am capable of doing those moves. It's just walkover." Lumine said. "A.... what?" Kama asked. "Nothing." Lumine said. "Anyway, congrats. You should return the mask." Kama reminded.

"Sure. Thanks Kama." Lumine said and walked off. But when she saw Aoki, she was crossing her arms.

"Go on, she had finished her exam. Take out the mask." Aoki said. Lumine tilted her body a bit and saw a familiar face.

"Akito?" Lumine asked.

Dun dun dun!!! I believe you guessed who is the culprit now. Anyway, I hope you liked this and have a great day. Word count: 573.