4|who's Tori Anderson!?

|Connor Evans|

I walked down the hallway and opened the school doors. The bright sun and the hot weather hit me as I stepped outside. I walked to the school parking lot and was about to get inside my black Mustang until I heard someone call my name. "Connor!" I heard the voice of Sarah. I turned around to see Sarah's red hair- and when I say red, I mean actual red. Sarah has a different color in her hair like every month, sometimes weeks- flowing as she ran over to me. "Connor! Mr. Walkers said he needs to speak with you now." She informed me.

I grimaced. "Why?"

"I don't know. Just go!" I rolled my eyes and walked down to the school entrance. I opened the doors and made my way to Mr. Walkers classroom. The door was closed and not bothering to knock, I just barged right in.

"Oh, Evans. I need to talk to y-"

"Please call me by my first name." I cut him off.

"Okay...Connor. I need to talk to you. This is really important." He informed. "Okay, the other teachers and I have talked and, we think that you need to tutor Tori Anderson. Monday's through Friday's." He simply said.

I took an extremely long pause before speaking. "Who's Tori Anderson?!" I asked.

"Tori Anderson. She's in this class with you. She sits in the very front. She's dyslexic."

I shook my head. "Doesn't ring a bell."

"Okay. Doesn't matter. She needs help, Connor. She can't graduate unless she gets a tutor. And you're the smartest kid in the senior class so-"

I cut him off again. "No. No, no, no, no, no. You want me to waste my time tutoring some girl that I don't even know. And she's dyslexic. No."

"Connor," Mr. Walkers rubbed his forehead like he was getting frustrated. "This is important. She needs help."

"I don't care." I stated.

"Connor, please. She cannot graduate unless you tutor her." He said.

I sighed. I don't even think Mr. Walkers is gonna let me out until I say yes. But I don't wanna waste my time on this girl. She's been in my class all this time and I don't even know who she is, nor have I ever noticed her. "Okay. Just, whatever. Fine. But if I decide that I don't wanna tutor her anymore, then I'm not tutoring her anymore." I said and it was definitely final.

"Okay. That's fine. Just at least try and help her." He said.

I rolled my eyes before turning around and leaving the classroom. I can not believe this.

I walked into the school parking lot, got in my car, and angrily shut the door. I grumbled incoherent words under my breath as I drove home.

When I got home, I told my mom about the tutoring and she was absolutely fine with it. What is wrong with her? I was hoping she would say no so I wouldn't have to do it anymore. I angrily went up the stairs, slammed my bedroom door shut, and plopped on my bed.

Two words, Why Me?

_

Vote, comment, keep reading! Love you guys!