21|the frat party part 2

|Connor Evans|

When we arrived at the college party, I parked the car and smiled at the atmosphere. There were lights shining everywhere, loud music and people passed out in the campus lot.

While I smiled at what was in front of me, Tori looked like she was about to throw up. "You'll be fine," I assured as we both got out of the car.

We both entered the dorm and we instantly saw a room full of teenagers. The dorm was huge. Most of the people were dancing to the blasting music, and other were drinking and getting drunk out of their minds.

I looked at Tori and saw the horrified look on her face and rolled my eyes and I just decided to take her hand and walk further into the party. I was holding her hand for multiple reasons.

1st reason: to make her feel better
2nd reason: to make sure she doesn't get lost
3rd reason: the make sure I don't get lost in this huge dorm room.

I then saw Sarah, Mark, Zach, Jake, and Ryan walk towards me. "Connor, I can't believe you brought her..." Sarah said shaking her head.

I stared at Sarah for a while before ignoring her words and walking past her and in another direction. I didn't come here to talk to my former friends. I came here to—

My thoughts were cut off when I felt someone grab my shoulder. "What the f—" I turned around to see Sarah holding on to my shoulder and the other guys following behind her.

"Okay, Connor. Sorry about that. But can we borrow Tori for a second to apologize?" She asked, putting a smile on her face.

"Hell no, do you think I'm an idiot, Sarah? I know you don't wanna apologize to her. You're gonna do something stupid." I argued.

Jake rolled his eyes. "Come on man were not gonna do anything." He said, and without another word, Sarah pulled Tori from my grip and dragged her to another direction.

I let out a huge, frustrated sigh and walked off to another part of the room.

During the party, I just had one drink, not wanting to get myself drunk out of my mind. As much as getting drunk feels fun, hangovers aren't the best things. I also talked to a few people during the party, but after talking a little bit, I just sat and listened to the music that was playing.

After a few minutes, I pulled out my phone to check the time and saw that it was 11:38. We'd been here that long? I shrugged my shoulders and was about to turn my phone off, but my phone flashed with a new text message. The message was from Tori.

Tori: sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see

I glared at the text message Tori sent me and looked around in confusion. What the hell? What kind of message was that supposed to be?

I got up from the couch I was sitting on and walked in the direction Tori went with Sarah and them a couple hours ago. Along the way, some chick got in my way and tried to make an attempt to make out with me, but I pushed her away and continued walking.

I didn't see Tori anywhere. I looked back at my phone and looked at Tori's message again. I glared at it again for a couple seconds then put my phone in my jacket pocket. Where the hell is Tori? I thought.

I sighed and turned around, going back the other way to see if I could find Tori, but I didn't even have to take one step to see where she was. "What the hell?" I said to myself.

I stared at all the people in the middle of the room. Everybody was videoing someone with their phones. And that person was Tori. She was dancing like a wild person... in the middle of the dorm room, with everyone video taping her. There was no doubt that these videos were gonna be on YouTube by the end of the day.