34|endings

|Tori Anderson|

"And that's why Harper is in a better place now." Quinn finished up her little speech that she was telling everyone at the kitchen table.

My mom gave Quinn a warm smile and nodded her head. "That was amazing, Quinn and I'm glad you know that Harper is in a better place now. You kids are doing really well with handling this." We all smiled. "Alright, well dinners over. Wasn't that spinach casserole delicious?" My mom asked.

"It was disgusting mom," Jacob blurted out. "Can we please have pizza tomorrow."

Mom rolled her eyes and finally gave in. "Fine,"

I put my plate in the sink and walked out of the kitchen. I felt my phone vibrate and I took it out of my back pocket.

Connor: Come outside.

I leaned my back against the wall and smiled at the message. I then felt eyes on my back and I turned around to see my mom staring at my phone screen. I sighed. "Mom if you're gonna—"

"I'm not forbidding you to see him anymore." She said.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Why are you changing your mind?" I asked curiously.

She shrugged. "You're eighteen. You're about to move out for college, and you're about to do things your own way." She put a hand on my face as she continued talking. "I can't tell you what and what not to do anymore. And I know Connor is a good kid. I can see the way he looks at you." She smiled. "I was just worried about you. You can stay with him as long as you want."

I smiled. "Thanks," I wrapped my arms around her shoulders. "And I'm so sorry for saying what I said to you. You are and will always be my mother."

She backed away and put her hands on my face. "And you are and always will be my daughter." She smiled. "Now go, don't keep him waiting."

I smiled before walking to the front door and opening it. Connors back was facing me and I ran up to him and jumped on his back. "Boo!" I yelled. I jumped off Connors back and he turned around. "Did I scare you?"

"Nope," He said, planting a kiss on my lips. "Ready for our double date?"

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "Double date? I thought it was just supposed to be me and you."

"Well..."

"Hey, Tori!" I heard Hailey's voice as she walked over with Zach, one of Connors friends that Connor punched in the face once. Yeah, they got together a few weeks ago, and I'm still in shock. "I'm so ready for this double date." Hailey squealed.

"You're so cute when you're excited." I watched as Hailey and Zach both lean in to kiss each other.

I grimaced at the sight. "Ahem!" I cleared my throat and they stopped kissing.

"Sorry...you guys ready?" Zach asked.

"Yeah," Connor said, slinging his arm around my shoulders. We all got inside Zach's mini van and drove to the movie theater.

We were going to see a horror movie called Monsters In The Drain. When we got to the theater, we got our tickets and got popcorn and candy. Then we went in the theater to watch the movie.

The movie was really scary, actually. But it was really good. When the movie was over, it was nine o'clock and we didn't want to go home yet, so everyone forced me to go to the beach. I of course, just gave in.

We all drove to the beach and when we got there, we took our shoes off and walked down the beach. Hailey and Zach walked in a different direction than us.

"I told you the beach was cool at night." Connor said, grabbing my hand and locking his fingers with mine.

I laughed. "I guess so. Nothing bad has happened to me yet, so I guess that's a good sign."

Connor laughed. "Have you thought about what college you're going to?"

I shook my head. "Never thought I'd make it to college."

Connor looked at me. "You should apply for one." He said.

I looked at him. "What college are you going to?"

"Stanford,"

I rolled my eyes. "Of course,"

Connor laughed. "You know, you should actually apply for Stanford." Connor suggested.

I furrowed my eyebrows and shook my head. "There's no way I'm getting into Stanford."

"Come on. You have a 3.6 grade point average. You can get in with a 3.6." He informed. "Apply... I guarantee you'll get in."

I sighed. "Okay..."

Connor smiled. "Good, but...if we do end up going to different colleges, will you miss me?" He asked cockily.

I shook my head. "Definitely not," I joked.

Connor put a hand over his heart. "That hurt," He said, kicking sand at me.

I cringed and struck Connor with a glare. "Connor! You got sand up my shorts!"

Connor laughed. "Oops,"

"Run," Connor laughed and ran before I went chasing after him.

In the beginning of the school year, I thought I had no hope left. I knew I wasn't going to be able to graduate, and I knew that nothing was coming for me. Connor changed all of that. And I couldn't be more happier.

_

AHH LAST CHAPTER EVERYONE!! THERE WILL BE AN EPILOGUE THOUGH. But thank you every single one of you for reading this book and extra thank you for the people who voted and commented. You all made this book a success. We love you all! Bye!