24|the truth

Guess what guys!! This is the chapter when Conor reveals where he got the cuts and bruises on his left arm! WARNING: THERE ARE PROBABLY A THOUSAND MISTAKES IN THIS CHAPTER SO PLEASE EXCUSE THE MISTAKES AND I'LL EDIT LATER. Are you ready?! In 5 4 3 2 1
_

|Tori Anderson|

When the final bell rang, I rolled my eyes and slowly got up from my seat. It's time for detention...

I still wonder what I ever did to Sarah. But I'm just used to her torturing me by now. When I walked down the hallway, on my way to the detention room, I felt my phone vibrate in my purse. I took it out and saw that my mom was calling. I sighed and declined the call.

My mom and I still weren't on speaking terms since the day I told her she wasn't my real mom. But I'm not the one that needs to apologize. She's the one that needs to apologize to me.

When I reached my destination, I walked inside the detention room and saw Principal Richards sitting in the desk. "Tori, You may have a seat and begin your writing assignment. Take out a sheet of paper and a pen and write the sentence on the board one-hundred times."

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked up at the whiteboard and read the sentence. 'I will never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever start a food fight ever again. Never, ever, ever.'

I glared at the bored. What the hell? Is she freaking kidding me? She wants me to write all that crap a hundred times?

I just rolled my eyes and got started on the writing assignment.

::::::::::

When detention was over, I finally finished writing that sentence a hundred times. When I put the pencil down, my wrist was numb and it left like it was gonna break right off. This has to be abuse.

I got up and walked over to Principal Richards desk and gave her the paper. She looked at it carefully and smiled. "Alright Tori. You're free to go." She gave me a sweet smile but I know there is pure evil behind that sweet-old-lady smile.

I rolled my eyes and left the room. I opened the double doors to the school and jumped because there was a person waiting right outside the door. "Connor? Why are you still here? You almost gave me a heart attack."

Connor laughed. "Sorry.... And I was waiting for detention to end." He stated.

I furrowed my eyebrows and felt a smile appear on my lips. "You waited for me?"

"Well when you put it that way it's sounds like I'm all soft." He smirked. "But yeah I waited for you...but because I wanted to do something."

"What do you mean?" I asked, walking completely out of the building and outside.

"Well...do you wanna go out to like dinner or something?" He asked.

I raised my eyebrows. "Like a date?" I asked curiously.

"Uh...yeah, like a date..." He awkwardly said, rubbing the back of his neck.

I laughed. "Okay," I agreed and Connor grinned. "But where?" I asked as Connor and I walked to his car.

Connor smirked. "Wings N' Things." He said confidently.

I laughed. "That wing place that just opened downtown?" I asked.

"Yeah, I thought you said you always wanted to go there." He said.

"I do, I was just laughing because I'm surprised that you'd take me there, like during your free time and everything." I said.

Connor shrugged. "It's no big deal."

I smiled before getting in the passenger seat of Connor's car. I can't believe he's actually doing this. This is actually going to be a date. A date. With Connor Evans. What am I doing? A couple months ago, I said I would never in a million years get mixed up with Connor and now I'm letting it happen...