20|the frat party

|Connor Evans|

It's Monday again and back to school. Oh joy. School basically just started and I already want it to end.

I rolled out of my bed and did my usual morning routine. After all that, I changed into a dark blue shirt, blue jeans, and my usual leather jacket which I really needed to stop wearing because I live in California. But I like the jacket so no.

I made my way downstairs, ignoring my mom and sister who were sitting at the dining table. I opened the front door but when I closed it, I didn't realize my other hand was in the door way and smashed my finger in the door. "Dammit!" I hissed as I snatched my hand out of the door.

"Watch your mouth, Connor!" My mom yelled.

Ignoring her, I closed the front door and got in my black mustang. I drove to school and when I got there, I dreadfully entered the double doors and made my way to my locker.

I put in my locker combination and grabbed my textbook. I carelessly slammed the locker door close and looked to the left of me. A couple sets of lockers down, I saw Tori at her locker, rummaging through that junky locker of hers. I stared at her wavy, long auburn-brown hair as it cascaded down past her shoulders. She was wearing pink skinny jeans and a white shirt with a picture of The Beatles on it. She closed her locker, but it didn't close. She tried to close it a couple more times, but it still wouldn't close and finally when she reached the level of frustration, she violently kicked the locker close, rolled her eyes and walked away. I chuckled at Tori's reaction and walked to my home room class.

Oh yeah, I forgot about Saturday night, when I kissed her. I hope that didn't make things awkward between us, but before I kissed her, she was rambling on about how my sister was right about her messing up everything. And to shut her up, I just enclosed our lips together. But after that, I felt like I'd kissed her for a completely different reason...

How about I just stop thinking about it.

Dismissing the topic from my mind, I walked into my home room class and went straight to sleep, not caring if we did any work in class or not.

After a long sleep through home room, the ear-piercing ringing of the bell quickly snapped me out of my sleep and I grabbed my books and walked to my next class which was math.

I walked into the classroom and awkwardly smiled at Tori as I walked to my seat.

The class flew by pretty quickly but all we did was take a test and take notes. But when class was over, I went to the cafeteria for lunch. Today we were having grilled cheese sandwiches. I grabbed a lunch tray, put in my lunch number, and went into the main part of the cafeteria.

I made my way towards my normal table but quickly stopped when I realized I wasn't in speaking terms with Sarah and them. I sighed and looked around the cafeteria to find a place to sit.

I suddenly felt tapping on my right shoulder and I turned around to see who the source was. "What do you want?" I rudely said to the chick standing in front of me. I knew who she was and I was wondering why she was talking to me. The girl that was standing in front of me- can't even remember her name- is some girl that I hooked up with a couple months ago. But she's been following me for quite a while and it's so annoying.

"Hey Connor," She smirked at me and wrapped her arms around my neck.

I grabbed her arms and removed them from my person. "Listen, Taylor. I really don't wanna talk. Get lost,"I bluntly stated.

She grimaced at me and gave me and shook her head. "Taylor? My name is Talia." She informed me.

"I give zero fucks," I snapped. Can't she see that I didn't want to talk?