14|you were right

|Tori Anderson|

"Hey, Tori you wanna go shopping after school?" Hailey asked me as we walked down the hallway.

"Sorry Hay, I can't." I said. Of course I have tutoring with Connor. Sometimes I wish I could just get away from him. I only have two days away from him, and that's it. I'm sure we are both sick of seeing each other's faces.

"Yeah...I figured." Hailey sighed with disappointment.

"What do you mean?"

"Tori, You never have time with me anymore. We used to go shopping all the time after school. What's going on?" She asked. I fell so bad about not telling Hailey what's really going on. But I have too. I don't want everybody knowing I'm being tutored by Connor.

"I'm sorry Hailey. I've just been really busy." I said, shrugging my shoulders.

"Whatever." Hailey said.

I looked at her and sighed. This whole tutoring thing is interfering with my life and Connors life, and I'm sick of it.

I looked down as we continued to walk down the hallway. I looked up to see Sarah and this other guy walking down the hallway. Sarah smiled at me. "Sup, little miss princess?" She said before walking off. I watched her as she walked away then looked at the floor again.

Hailey frowned. "What the hell was that all about?" Her voice sounded like she was ready to fight her of something.

"Nothing, Hailey don't worry about it." I said, waving off her question.

"Do I need to go pound her face in? Because I will!" Hailey threatens, tightening her grip on the books in her hands, which she usually did when she was mad.

I shook my head. "Nah, It's nothing." I assured. Hailey shrugged her shoulders and we continued to walk down the hallway.

I'm guessing little miss princess is their nickname for me now? All because I wanted to leave because I don't like the beach.

I think they think I'm taking Connor away from them. Oh who cares, they can keep calling me little miss princess. It's really not offending.

::::::::::

When my doorbell rung, I answered the door to see Connor. Without any greeting or anything, he walked straight in. Why does he always do that? I thought. But instead of sitting on the couch, he went up the stairs. "Hey, where are you going?" I asked him curiously.

"To your room." He said. I frowned and quickly followed him to my room.

"Why?" I asked.

"I like it. It feels like an actual room." He awkwardly mentioned.

"What?" I have him a confused look.

"It feels like an actual room. My room is white, it's boring, it's bland. It doesn't feel like a room it just feels like a place I sleep in. But your room feels like a room." He said.

"Oh..." I said.

"Yeah, anyway. Just start on the page we left off on." He said.

"Oh you know you can just sit on my bed you don't have to stand up for an hour." I told Connor.

Connor shrugged his shoulders and sat on the edge of my bed. I sat next to him and started on the first question. I started working it out and like always, the numbers got all confusing and jumbled. For a moment, I thought I was actually getting better. But it's like it's the same as always. I continued to Ty and work it out again and I stopped when the numbers jumbled again. "Keep going your doing fine." He said.

I looked at him. "Yeah, sure I am."

"I'm not lying this time. You were doing it right." He added.

I sighed and looked back at the paper. "Okay."

I was supposedly doing good the rest of time. And it seemed like Connor was actually teaching me something today. "Connor." I called is name while finishing up the last problem.

"What?"

I closed the math book and put it down on my bed beside me. "You were right."

"Right about what?"

"About me being uptight." I stated.

"Oh, well yeah."

"But I'm only uptight because I'm scared." I awkwardly mentioned but then mentally cursed myself for saying that.

Connor frowned and faced me. "Scared of what?" He asked.

I shrugged. "Scared of things going wrong."

"Oh, well...I know what you mean."

I sighed. "Well, do you think your friends think I'm taking you away from them or something?" I asked.

"What?"

"In the hallway this morning, Sarah called me little miss princess or whatever. I think she's mad about what happened at the beach so she and your other friends are using that name against me," I shrugged. "I don't know I was just wondering."

Connor shrugged his shoulders. "I don know. Who cares? If they can't deal with the fact that I have to take time out to tutor you then oh well."

I slowly nodded. "Yeah...okay."

_

Vote, comment, keep reading love ya