8|ugh sisters

|Connor Evans|

It's finally Saturday, which means no Tori tutoring. Finally. It's about time I have a break from her. The little fight we had yesterday was awkward, but she really is annoying.

I turned over in my bed and looked at my digital clock on my bedside table. It was 10:28 a.m. And I could smell mom cooking breakfast downstairs. I really didn't feel like getting out of bed, but I was hungry. I got out of bed and quickly brushed my teeth and washed my face. I took off the t-shirt I was wearing and changed into a dark blue shirt. When I was putting on the shirt, I caught a glance of my arm and I couldn't help but think back to that night.

"Connor don't just stand there! Call an ambulance!" My sister yelled.

I took out my phone and dialed 911, although it was hard because my hands were shaking with fear.

"Connor this is all you fault! You ruin everything you touch!"

I quickly snapped out of my flashback and put my arm down to my side. I sighed and changed into a pair of black jeans before making my way downstairs. But on my way downstairs, Leigh was coming out of her room and she bumped into me. "Watch where you're going." She said.

"You bumped into me, Leigh." I said.

Leigh rolled her eyes and walked downstairs, but before she could go even two steps, I grabbed her by the wrist and turned her around. "Let me go!"

"Would you talk to me?"

"I am talking to you. Can I go eat breakfast?" She snatched her wrist from my grasp.

"Leigh it was two years ago!" I almost yelled.

"It doesn't matter how long ago it was, Connor!" She snapped. "What you did was stupid. And I will never forgive you. Leave me the hell alone, would you?" She then stormed downstairs. I gritted my teeth in frustration. I don't even have an appetite anymore.

I turned around and went to my room, slamming the door while I was at it. I took my phone from my bed side table and saw that I had three missed messages from my friends.

Ryan: you missed out on the grocery store roller skating. It was awesome.

Sarah: dude you've been missing out on the fun stuff for a week. We miss you.

Zack: Connor we're going to a frat party on Monday. Be there!

I sighed at all the messages. I'm grounded. I can't go to a frat party. Well I could sneak out. No, I can't get myself in anymore trouble. Man who cares. I'm going to that frat party on Monday.

I got up from my bed and opened the door. I watched Leigh in her room which is right across from mines as she ate her breakfast while she bobbed her head to the music she was listening to through her beats headphones.

Sometimes I wish that she would just talk to me. Every time she doesn't talk to me, it's just a reminder of what happened that night. And it kills me. I sighed as I closed my door again and plopped down on my bed. Life sucks...

_