Epilouge

|Tori Anderson|

I hung the picture of Harper on the wall and smiled. "And my dorm is complete." I said.

Connor wrapped his arms around me from behind. "And, it's beautiful." He said, kissing me on the cheek. "Like you,"

I smiled. "That's cheesy, but thank you." I said, poking him on the cheek.

"I told you that you would get into Stanford." Connor said.

Connor was right. Right after we graduated from high school, I came home and got the letter that I was accepted to Stanford University. I can't believe I'm here right now. "I know. I didn't even think I would ever make it college, and now I'm standing in my dorm with the boy I love." I said, poking him in the stomach.

"Love you too. I wish boys could room with girls so we could...you know."

I stared at Connor. "You're disgusting,"

"Thanks,"

I rolled my eyes and shook my head. We both jumped at the sound of the door being busted open and turned our heads to the door. "Hey roomie!!!"

My mouth gapped open. "Hailey!!" I yelled and ran over to her and squeezed her into a hug. "I thought you were going to NYU!"

"I was, but later on a got a letter from Stanford!"

"Yay!"

"Yay!"

We separated from each other's grip. "What about Zack? Where's he going?"

"Juilliard," She replied.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Juilliard? Isn't that for really talented people?"

"Zach is actually a really good singer, actor, and dancer." Connor pointed out.

"Impressive," I said.

"Well, I gotta get to my dorm." Connor said. "See you later, love bug."

"Love bug?" Hailey asked with a hint of disgust.

I shook my head. "I've told him a thousand times to stop calling me that."

"It suites you,"

I laughed. "No it doesn't,"

Connor then grabbed me by the face and started kissing me.

"Are you two done?" Hailey said.

We separated when we realized we'd been kissing for a while. I put an embarrassing smile on my face.

"Oh yeah, sorry." Connor said. "See you guys later." Connor said, waking out of the dorm.

I walked over to Hailey and we hugged each other again.

I could not be happier about how things are going. My other siblings are doing fine at the foster home, I'm in one of the best colleges in the United States, my best friend is my roommate, and I'm with Connor. I know things aren't gonna be easy, but I'm glad with how things turned out.
_

And it is officially done! Thanks again for all of you and don't forget to check out our new book called The Boy Next Door. We love you all! Bye!!