Chapter 294: Enter Port Mafia

3rd person POV

The Port Mafia. 

A criminal organization based in Yokohama is run by its leader. 

Mori Ogai. 

Its history has been written in blood. 

The former leader died due to unknown circumstances according to some. 

However, the truth of Mori taking over the mafia was due to him killing the former leader in which Dazai witnessed it himself. 

With that.

Mori has become the leader of this underground organization. 

The mafia has a massive influence over dozens of enterprises across Yokohama. 

Even their rule exceeds that of politics which makes them extremely dangerous to deal with if they decide to cause trouble. 

Their influence though is vast compared to most criminal organizations which makes them a big target for many in Japan. 

Vendors for organs, selling of chemical weaponry and other illegal and dangerous products, as well as assassinations. 

They are willing to do make work of it for a price. 

Their members especially those in the highest rankings who either are strategists, assassins, and well-rounded fighters capable of doing Mori's bidding. 

Most of the lower underground orgs in Japan revered the Port Mafia as the most dangerous organization and there were even rumors that they also have the Yakuza under their control. 

How are they allowed to get away with such things and create this vast underground empire? 

It is through a skilled business permit that allows them to conduct their criminal activities legally for better or worse as it was government approved. 

-

-

-

Back to the present

Chuuya and Akutagawa are face to face with Kenji and Miya while Yamato simply smirks knowing that the two failed to hit him. 

Chuuya: You guys are really pissing me off. 

Mori: That's enough Chuuya-kun.

Chuuya: But boss.

Mori: By the way, I never asked. What is your name?

Yamato: Akuma Yamato.

Mori: Nice to meet you Akuma-kun. Now, what is this deal that you're talking about?

Yamato: Actually, this is under Ayanokouji-sensei's orders. 

Mori: I see.

Yamato: He wants to work with the Port Mafia with only one simple favor. 

Mori: And what would that be?

Yamato then throws a picture at Mori who catches it with ease. 

Mori looks at the picture and it has an image of Ayanokouji Kiyotaka. 

Yamato: I want the mafia to help us capture this boy. 

Mori: He wants us to capture him? By the looks of it he seems like an ordinary high school kid. 

Yamato: Believe me Mori-san. He's not what you think he is. Recently he had a run in with the Shinomiya family and took down hired men sent by them to capture him back to the White Room. But failed.