Chapter 343: Lycoris

Tokyo, Japan

Ayanokouji POV

After much preparation.

I already decided on my team that will join the two new girls on this new mission.

Nishikigi Chisato.

Inoue Takina.

They call themselves Lycoris, counterterrorist agents. 

I think I do find it odd because they seem a little young for their age to even be considered a counterterrorist.

I'm wondering what came about for these two to even become agents of an organization that's likely focused on dealing with criminals and terrorists. 

It's quite the curious case but I am intrigued to know who these two actually are. 

I'll find out those answers later. 

For now, we are on a mission.

Though interestingly enough. 

Nishikigi wants us to go to that place first before we investigate these murders. 

What place she's talking about, I'm not too sure. 

I have a feeling she's keeping it a surprise on purpose.

Other than that. 

I don't know what to expect from these two, but I can sense that these two aren't just ordinary counterterrorist agents. 

My team along with the two Lycoris arrived at that place that she mentioned. 

Of course, this leads to some confusion to my team in particular.

"Cafe Lycoreco?" I heard Kazuto behind me with obvious confusion as he looks at the place.

"Yep!" Nishikigi said with an excited tone. 

"You brought us to a coffee shop?" Yuuichi asked.

"That's right." Inoue replied.

A coffee shop of all places is definitely out of the ordinary for counterterrorist agents. 

Unless of course there is more to it than what's on the surface. 

Like some secret underground base of sorts. 

"Alright! Let's go in everyone!" Nishikigi said as she and Inoue went inside of the cafe. 

"Come on, don't be shy. Get in." she added.

-

-

-

We went inside of the cafe.

As I looked around.

My initial impression is clear.