Chapter 336: M

During the aftermath of the Upper-class Assassination arc

???: How many times are we going to do this? Tell me where they are?!

A man was shouting at someone. 

And that someone was a random grunt from the Port Mafia.

PM member: I...I don't know!! Seriously, I really don't have info about this.

???: You really are testing my patience here. 

PM member: I really don't know! The boss or anyone has never assigned me to this job before! I don't think I've ever even been told about it! 

???: Are you sure? 

PM member: I'm telling the truth! Just let me live please!!!

???: *Sigh* This is getting us nowhere. Although...I do have a theory. 

PM member: What?

???: The secret weapons depot is somewhere in Yokohama but given the amount of activity that's been happening outside of Yokohama. My guess is that it's somewhere close to Yokohama. A different city perhaps. When I kidnapped you. Your vehicle was coming from Kawasaki city based on the area where it was heading which was the northwest from here. So, this means that you're obviously lying to me. 

PM member: What are you talking about?!

???: Admit it. You know where it is. I can smell lies from that mouth of yours. Cut the bullcrap and give me answers. 

PM member: I said I don't know! 

???: Alright then...I guess this means I'll have to do things the hard way. 

The man that was standing there was holding something.

It was a bar of chocolate.

He ate it and threw the wrapper to the ground before grabbing something from the ground. 

 It was a pistol.

Already loaded and primed as he points it at the mafia member. 

???: Now...I'm going to ask you for the final time. Tell me if you're lying to me or not? Where is the secret weapons depot? 

The mafia member was trembling in fear as the gun was pointed at him right towards the temple. 

???: I'm waiting.

He was sweating bullets as he's more worried about getting shot. 

???: My fingers are getting tired. Tell me what I need to know, or I'll pull the goddamn trigger! 

PM member: Okay! I do know where it is! Just please! Let me go!! I told you enough! 

???: Good boy. 

He removes the pistol from the man's temple. 

???: Now hurry up and tell me. 

-

-

-

After that ordeal. 

The man got his answer as another person shows up. 

???: Well, did you get the answers?

The man that was questioned has chin-length golden-blond hair and blue eyes. 

He also has a bar of chocolate with him.

Mihael Keehl AKA Mello