•Bonus chapter

Nine months later, April 2nd 2009

Faye Weasley POV

You went into labour at eleven PM the previous night, Fred and George's birthday, and decided to stay at home. You weren't planning on having a home birth, but your midwife said to stay at home for the first few hours, so you did that.

Fred was at home with you and so was your brother-in-law, George. It was their birthday, so you hosted a huge dinner for them and he ended up staying later than everyone else did.

You were quite lucky that George stayed at yours and Fred's house for longer because he was the one who drove you and Fred to the hospital.

It was two in the morning and you were in a lot more pain because of your contractions, so you made the decision to go into hospital at that time. George got you a wheelchair and was pushing you into the hospital while Fred talked to someone to get you a room.

Luckily, the wait wasn't too long and the three of you were in a private room almost five minutes after you got there. The hospital called in your midwife and she was on her way to deliver your baby, all was well.

"How are you feeling?" Your husband asked you as he helped you into the bed.

"Like I have a human trying to escape out of my vagina hole." You groaned, holding the massive bump on your stomach.

"I mean, you do." George spoke up.

You reached behind you, grabbed one of the pillows and launched it at his face.

"Hey! What was that for!?" George shouted.

"Don't be a smart ass!" You yelled back at him. "George, can you please let-"

Your words were cut off by a contraction and you groaned so loudly. You held onto your stomach and squeezed your eyes shut, taking deep breaths and getting past the hurtful contraction.

"They are a few minutes apart, now." Fred pointed out and laid your head back.

"I know." You said. "Where's my midwife? I need her here to tell me what to do!"

"It's okay, babe, we just need to keep taking deep breaths until she gets here." Fred said.

"I feel useless, I'll go grab drinks." George said and grabbed his wallet. "What do you two want?"

"A gun." You groaned.

"One water and a coffee, please." Fred said to his twin brother, rolling his eyes at you.

"On it." George said. "I'll also give everyone a call and let them know it's time."

"Thanks, George." Fred smiled at him.

George left the room and Fred sat down on the chair next to your bed. He looked at you with a huge smile on your face, reaching over and grabbing your hand in his. Fred squeezed it tightly and you smiled at him.

"You're in labour." Fred said.

"I'm in labour." You confirmed.

"We're about to have a baby." He said.

"We're about to have a baby." You nodded.

"I love you so, so much." Fred said.

"Fred, I love-" your words were cut off by a huge groan of pain leaving your mouth, yet another contraction.

"Okay, we need to get the midwife in here because your contractions are getting a lot closer together and I'm scared." Fred said and stood up from his chair, dropping your hand. "I'll try and find her."