Announcement

Hey my lovelies🥺❤️

I want to start off by saying how much I appreciate all of you for making it this far into the book.

And of course Merry Christmas to you!🥳😍 2023 honestly felt like a blur but I hope you're at least happy about one or two things you've done this year, even if it's little you have to be proud of yourself for doing your best💖 I hope we all have a safe and prosperous 2024.

A special thank you to TryxiePyxie for being here from the very start and commenting on every chapter no matter how many months or weeks it would take for an update 💖

I have decided to split this book into two books. This would be Book One. The next Book will be out within a week.

Book One (this one) will be retitled as Flames of Fate.

Book Two will be titled Flames of Destiny.

The reason for splitting the book is because a lot of my readers here just want a skip to the present where the Avatar The Last Airbender starts but for that to happen I feel like there needs to be a proper backstory in order for the second part of the book to begin because things get complicated when I start introducing the other children of the Forest.

Book Two will continue from the last scene in this book where the Aang returns.

I'm so excited to finally dive straight in to the Cannon parts of ATLA.

Keep an eye out for Book 2 that I will publish very soon. I will post an update here and on my profile when Book 2 is out.

Thank you again😘