13. The Dungeon*

Emily's POV

"You look delicious, my love"

A rosy blush consumed my cheeks as he stepped towards me, his large hands engulfing mine.

He used our intertwined hands to pull me in to his chest and kiss me deeply. His hands left mine as i melted in to the kiss, his hands gripping my hips, pulling us together.

A soft moan escaped my lips as our hips were pulled together forcefully. As i moaned, Hugo took the opportunity to slip his tounge in to my mouth, being now  completely in control of the kiss.

Hugo's hand let go of my hip to trail further down to give my ass a squeeze followed by a harsh slap.

I jumped as he hit me in the same place Grayson had spanked me not too long ago.

"Ughhhh" I heard Damien groan, opening a car door "Can we go now?"

I reluctantly pulled away from Hugo, looking at him as he smirked down at me.

"I'm guessing you like the dress?"  I asked giggling as i moved to sit down in the seat as Damien held the door open.

"Like it?" Hugo asked chuckling softly.

He too opened the door to the drivers side and waited patiently for Grayson to sit next to him and Damien to sit next to me.

When we were all sat comfortably and buckled in, Hugo turned around to look at me.

"I love it" He smiled sending me a flirty wink, turning on the engine and starting to pull away.

---

The car came to a stop and Grayson was quick to get out of this seat and walk to my door, opening it for me with a nod.

"Thank you Grayson" I smiled, pulling his head down to my height, placing a kiss on his cheek.

Hugo stood on my left, Grayson on my right with Damien behind me in a protective triangle.

Looking up at the sign, it read 'The Dungeon' in italics. The letters were black with a bright white shadow making it stand out. Insted of a 'o' it was a heart that was completely red also with a white outline.

Luckily for my nerves, we walked to the side entrance, the bouncer smiling at Damien at we passed.

I felt the air change and looked behind me as we walked, noticing Damien was walking to one of the othe bouncers at the door.

Coming back to us he waited for usnto stop walking before telling us what he told the bouncer "Emily,"

I looked up at him confused, "Yes?"

"I told them to remember your face, from now on you come in without question" He said smiling at me triumphantly.

Grayson cleared his throat, gesturing towards the box of bands sat on a small desk just in front of the door to the main room. There were seven bands to choose from each with a small discription of their meaning above the individual colours.

"What are these for?" I asked picking up a red band.

"That one isn't for you" Hugo growled, putting it back in the box. I raised my eyebrows being taken back by his sudden change of character, he was laid back when we first walked in but now he was very protective of me.

"Okay?" I said, confusion clear in my tone.

"Blue" Grayson grumbled, passing me a blue band and passing Damien and Hugo a Yellow one, also putting one on himself.

"The red one is for people who aren't clean, they can't participate in any scenes" Damien explained, pointing at each colour as he talked. "Each of these bands are for people who are clean but do not want any participation in anything. The Green one is for submissives. The Yellow ones are for dominants. The blue one is for switches."