19. Love

Emily POV

I let out a laugh as i downed the last of my first drink, the warm alcohol running down my throat.

I glanced around the club, trying my best not to get blinded by the neon lights that were dotted in various corners. Lucky for me, the light never fully lit up our table as it was in the corner and the light opposite the table is broken.

"Another drink?" Piper called out to me over the music as she stood up to walk over to the bar.

She was very hard to understand but i think the lack of alcohol was helping me. The music playing was a mix of techno and old classics, like Saturday night remixed.

It wasn't something i would regularly listen to and i often questioned if sitting somewhere else would be quieter.

"Just coke please" I called back nodding my head for emphasis.

Piper held up a thumbs up with both hands before disappearing off into the crowd.

I was only one drink in and i was not about to waste them all now. Besides, i wasn't a big drinker the taste often being foreign on my tounge; i preferred being sober and remembering my nights out.

My eyes suddenly caught the attention of a man sat at a table with his mates, there was alot of them, maybe nine or ten. As he spotted me, he made his way to my table. Fuck.

"Hey, you want a drink?" He asked, not sitting next to me but leaning against the table.

"My friend if getting me one, thank you though" I smiled, desperate not to start an argument with this man.

He simply nodded in response and walked away. I was thankful he didn't start anything but i was also very surprised that he just left, that never happens, especially in clubs.

Watching him walk away, he sat back at his original table and down his drink before looking back at me. I looked down at my lap quickly, pulling out my phone as a decoy but i got lost reading the many messages that had come from Hugo.

'Are you okay?'

'Tell me you're safe'

'Princess don't get drunk'

'If you get drunk Gray says he wants dibs on the punishment'

Dibs? What does he mean?

I was so lost in thought that i hadn't noticed Piper make her way back over to us with the drinks.

"Awh thank you," I smiled playing with the small red umbrella that was placed in my drink, "It's so cute"

"You're welcome" Piper beamed, a huge smile covering her face. She had definitely had alot to drink.

"Oh my god," I said, desperate to remember my conversation with that strange man "Some guy offered me a drink and when i said no, he just left me alone"

I heard Piper spit out her drink, a loud gasp escaping her lips.

"What?" I asked dumbfounded.

"I only know one guy who does that. Kieron" She whispered, pulling my chair closer to his. "He's mean so I'm surprised that he just let you go."

"The guys will save me" I smirked looking at her from my drink as i took a long sip, giggling.

"You have to tell me everything!" She shouted over the music.

I took a deep breath, grabbing her drink and necking it, slamming the glass down on the table.

Where do i start?