17. Night out

Emily's POV

I quickly left Hugo's room and made my way across the hall towards Damiens. As i opened the door slowly, he was sat on his bed on the phone to someone, so, not wanting to completely ignore him, i gave him a small smile.

Looking at my small collection of clothes, i quickly realised that i didn't really have anything new to wear. Checking the clock, i knew i had time to go shopping.

"Alright, bye" Damien said, followed the the sound of him putting the phone down and laying back on his bed.

I giggled as i walked around the bedroom, picking up a pair of ripped, blue jeans and one of Damiens black  hoodies. I pulled my hair in to a messy high ponytail and checked i looked okay before turning to face Damien. He wore a smirk as i new he had just shamelessly watched me get dressed.

"Damien, I'm going out shopping, and you get the honours of coming with." I said as i pulled at his arm, making him sit up, placing a kiss to his lips.

"Mmm how can i say no to you?" He teased, pulling away from me. Standing us up, he made sure to slap my ass as he walked past, grabbing a jumper.

Damien took my hand in his as we walked out of the apartment. Ignoring the stares from Grayson and Hugo as we passed them.

Part of me eanted to tell them where we were going but i decided against it. I chose to keep it a secret, they would see what i got when we come back. Luckily, i already had something in mind, it didn't show too much skin and was beautiful. I just know that the boys would let me out in it.

---

As we reached the shopping centre (mall in the US) Damien pulled his car into the closest available space. I undid my seatbelt and went to open my door but Damien had run around the car to open it the rest of the way.

"Thank you" I smiled, placing a sweet kiss to his lips.

"You're welcome sweetheart" Damien mumbled into the kis making my pull away laughing.

As we stepped into the shopping centre, i couldn't help but feel very overwhelmed by how big it was. Dragging him over to the map, i wasn't surprised to find that it had two floors.

I was looking for Victoria's Secret and H&M to find a dress i saw online. Seeing as we were on the ground floor, we made our way to the lift, not wanting to take the stairs. (1st floor and Elevator in US)

"Victoria secret first!" I announced as we reached the top of the stairs, pulling him with me.

Although i had been in here a million times, i always felt so naughty going in to the shop. I think the worker picked up on how uncomfortable i felt and sent me a welcoming smile which i happily returned.

I laughed at Damien as we reached the first sale rack, flipping through the clothes. A lace, white bustier corset caught his eye, along with the matching panties. It went down to my belly button and was beautiful, but this one was longer than i was used to and showed more cleavage.

Picking it off the rack, he showed it to me and almost jumped up and down with excitement. "I am one hundred percent getting you this"

"Awh thank you, i don't mind paying" I smiled back.

"Nope, I'll be enjoying these more than you anyway" He winked my way, making me blush.

Walking to the cashier, i smirked as i looked over my shoulder, seeing him following behind with another two sets he had chosen. One was blue and one was hot pink.

"Is this everything?" The young girl at the till smiled, "We have an offer on fluffy handcuffs"

"We have some at home, don't we sweetheart?" Damien smiled innocently, trailing his hand down my back softly.