The finale - Part 2

This chapter has a spicy scene 🌶️🌶️

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"I hope they won't miss me too much." Muichiro said to himself and took the final step, falling from the cliff towards the rocky bottom to die and never be found...

"MUICHIRO!"

What was that..?

It all happened so fast, Muichiro couldn't process it at all.

He didn't realise how somebody grabbed him by the hand and pulled him up.

The two fell on the ground, in the grass, Muichiro on top of the other man.

"MUICHIRO! HEY! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND!? WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING, JUMPING OFF FROM THAT CLIFF, HUH!?" The man shook Muichiro slightly in worry, shouting in a scolding manner.

Muichiro came back to his senses in a second.

The man hugged the prince tightly, and started to cry.

"I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY I DIDN'T COME ANY SOONER! I WASN'T ALLOWED TO! I'M SORRY! I REALLY AM!"

"... Genya?"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"It's me... Yes... Muichiro... Please forgive me... I really wasn't allowed to see you..." Genya whispered, his voice full of regret.

There was a moment of silence between the two lovers that hadn't seen each other for a decade.

Tears welled up in the prince's eyes. He couldn't believe what he was seeing right at that moment.

Genya was crying his entire heart out, hugging Muichiro tightly.

Muichiro started to cry aswell.

"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING, TRYING TO KILL YOURSELF!? I BARELY MADE IT IN TIME! IF I HAD BEEN A SECOND LATE OR STUMBLED WHILE RUNNING, YOU'D- I WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO SAVE YOU! I WAS LITERALLY SHOUTING YOUR NAME WHEN YOU WERE APPROACHING THE CLIFF, AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS! HOW'D YOU NOT HEAR ME!?" Genya scolded, tears still streaming down his face.

"I'm sorry... I thought you'd never come back a-and I didn't want to live without you..!" Muichiro exclaimed, burying his head in the older man's shoulder.

Genya sobbed and kept Muichiro in his embrace.

"Please don't try to commit squicide ever again..." Genya said, caressing Muichiro's face.

"I won't... Just... Promise me you won't leave me for so long again..." Muichiro muttered out, closing his eyes.

"I swear I won't... I didn't even want to leave you for this long... I really had no other choice... Otherwise you'd die..." Genya sniffled, kissing Muichiro's forehead.

"Why would I die..?" Muichiro tilted his head in confusion.

"It's complicated... Plus I can't tell you, I'm not allowed to..." Genya said softly, leaning in slowly to kiss Muichiro.

Genya kissed Muichiro's lips after ten years, and oh did it feel heavenly.

Muichiro's eyes fluttered down, slowly closing them.