A/N! Veri importamt!

I'll get straight to the point...

Guys I'm so sorry to say this, but unfortunately, I can't continue this story anymore because of some reasons. It will be discontinued permanently and I will not upload ever again. Also...

It's April fools day. 🙂

Did I get you?

Chapter 14

Trigger warning: This chapter includes
flashbacks of verbal abuse.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

The Kamaboko squad Started their
journey the very same day, because if they don't find the blue spider lillies soon, they're going to have to say adiós to Genya forever.

Zenitsu and Inosuke will be taking the easiest route, meaning they don't need a map.

Genya has a phone. He can take a picture.

Nezuko and Tanjiro were given the map.
There are three places where the flowers bloom.

^ That is the map. Idk if you will be able to read my bad handwriting though. The font is easy to read but my handwriting here... I tried my best.

Literally, my semi-cursive duckfeet-ass italic handwriting is impossible to read. It's harder to read than Egyptian hieroglyphs. 💀
Also I suck at making maps.

The lighter the color Orange gets, the higher the mountain gets, by the way. In actual maps it's the opposite, but hey, this is a fantasy world, anything is possible 🤠

***

"No time to lose, we will go to the village Shiru, where we will take off from. We will meet up at the village's entrance when the sun sets. Understand?" Muichiro said.

Muichiro is a pretty good leader. But also lacks attention span and memory. If he didn't have the two... Problems, then, Yuichiro would be the guinea pig of the family and Muichiro would be the crown prince.

"Understood!" Said everyone else, as they went inside the rented carriage.

(((I love making them travel in carriages 🤭)))