15. A DRUNK MISTAKE

CHAPTER FIFTEEN: A DRUNK MISTAKE

---

Diego was laying on the couch almost unconscious while Lila was sitting by him, cauterizing a stab wound on his side.

Diego was gasping and screaming as Lila was burning the wound.

"Shh! Don't move. This thing is very finicky" Lila said "What happened?" Diego asked "I saved your stupid life" Lila answered "Were you following me?" Diego asked "Uh, hey, how about a little gratitude knife boy. If it wasn't for me, you'd be dead. That's twice now, by the way" Lila said.

Diego's eyes widened as he lifted his head before he looked down at himself to noticed that his clothes was missing and he only had a bed sheet to cover himself.

"Where are my clothes? The hell happened to my clothes?" he asked "I said, don't move" Lila said but Diego began to move and Lila dug the tool into his wound making a sizzling sound causing Diego to scream and groaning in pain before he laid back down, moaning from the pain. "There. That's better" Lila said.

 Five let out a sigh as him, Lara and the twins enter the room "Oh. He isn't dead" he said as he was looking at Diego while he had his hands in his pockets.

"Disappointed?" Lila asked as Five walked towards the coffee table in front of the couch "Oh, to see you? Always" he said with a fake smile as he grabbed a white rag before walking back to stand by the doorway, pressing the rag against the wound on the side of his neck.

"So much hostility in such a tiny package. Did you cut yourself shaving? I could teach you to shave like a big boy" Lila said "No, I just ran into an old family friend" he said as he took the rag off his neck before looking at it.

Then there was a soft snoring sound causing Five to turn around to see Elliott still tied to the chair, sleeping.

"You didn't untie him?" he asked as he looked back at Lila "Was I supposed to?" Lila asked and Five rolled his eyes "I will untie him" Mitch said before he turned around and walked over to Elliott.

Flashback start..

Will opened his eyes to see Lizzy laying next to him with her eyes closed which cause him to smile.

She was so beautiful, he could look at her forever. There was no reason to deny it or hide it, he has falling in love with Lizzy. He love her.

She opened her eyes and they smiled to each other "What a round, both times" she said "Yeah" he said as he had his head reasted on his left hand "That is the first time you let me be the domination one for a whole round" she said "What can I said, I just wanted to proof myself to you. Proof that I really care about you and that I have falling in love with you" he said and she smiled.

He then leaned closer before kissing her and she smiled between the kissed. In the begning the kiss was slow and gentle but then it started becoming faster and less gently.