40. HEADQUARTERS

CHAPTER FOURTY: HEADQUARTERS

---

"She is not breathing and I can't find a pulse" Diego said as Viktor rushed over to Diego "She can't be dead" Viktor said.

"No, I wouldn't accept that" Diego said before he put his hands on Lara's chest and started giving her CPR, trying to get her to breathe "One, two, three, four, five..." Diego said while Viktor started doing mouth-to-mouth resuscitation on her.

"Six, seven, eight..." Diego said as he continue giving you CPR "Come on Lara, you can't die" Viktor said.

"Your sons needs you. Five needs you. We need you. Don't leave Five, not when he just got you back" Diego said as him and Viktor kept giving Lara CPR "Come on Lara. Breathe" Viktor said.

Then suddenly Lara coughed before she began breathing again and she opened her eyes causing Diego and Viktor to breathe out in relief "Thank God" they said before they help her sit up.

"Can't let you die on me so soon. How else will I be able to ask you why you chose Five? Was it because he is good in bed and your twins' father or are you actually attracted to that little pyscho?" Diego asked "Please don't tell Five anything" Lara said "Well, Five would kill us if you have stayed dead" Diego said as he help her stand up.

Harlan walked closer to Jayme and Alphonso who was laying dead on the floor, half of their face melting off.

Stan crawled out from the receptionist's desk and Diego let out a whistled before he pointed at Stan "You! Upstairs! Now!" Diego shouted before he walked over to him but stopped when he noticed the terrified look Stan had on his face.

Without saying anything, Stan hugged Diego tightly and Diego put his palm on Stan's back.

Stan then pulled away before he immediately ran upstairs.

Then Klaus entered the hotel, wearing a long orange raincoat and he spun as he walked through the door but he stopped in front of Jayme and Alphonso when he saw them and he stared at them in shock.

"Oh man. Heavens to Betsy. What did you do? Did Viktor go full 'Carrie' again?" Klaus asked as he pointed on "We didn't do this" Allison said before she glanced at Harlan and Klaus looked at Harlan.

To see if Harlan was okay, Viktor approached him careful "Harlan?" he asked softly.

"Don't!" Harlan said with a flinched and Klaus raised his hands as he took a step back from him.

"Don't come near me, please" Harlan said "I just want to make sure that's you're okay" Viktor said as Harlan started breathing rapidly while he pressed his fingers against his temples as he was trying to silence the ringing in his head.

"You can...You can talk now. It's--" Viktor said "I can do a lot of things now" Harlan said as Klaus walked around the bodies to Diego as Allison did the same.