53. FIGHTING AGAINST THE GUARDINAS

CHAPTER FIFTY-THREE: FIGHTING AGAINST THE GUARDINAS

---

Allison opened the door to a bedroom and walked inside in order to search for the symbol.

"Someone went through a lot of trouble to hide this thing" Allison said "How big is it supposed to be?" Viktor asked as he looked around "You know, dear old Reg didn't say" Allison said "Really? Hm. That's surprising. We figured you'd know more about his plan" Five said "Sorry, what's that supposed to mean?" Allison asked as she turned to look at him "I saw you and him in the White Buffalo Suite during the wedding" Five said "I don't know if now's the right time--" Viktor said "You know, I heard that you blacked out last night" Allison said "I did, and it took me a while to remember what I saw, but I do remember, Allison" Five said as he approach her.

"You and Reginald made some kind of deal" he said and Allison chuckled "What did you agree to?" he asked "A deal?" she asked "Mm-hmm" he said with a nod "With Dad? Please tell me you're joking" she said and Viktor shook his head "He's not" he said and Allison let out a scoff.

"Answer the question" Five hissed "You're out of your mind" Allison said "Nice try. I know that trick and it doesn't work on me. You and Reginald made a deal, now Luther and my girlfriend is dead" Five said, trying to hold back his tears "Lara and Luther was killed by whatever that thing is" she said "And Klaus?" Five asked "He didn't make it into the tunnel" Allison said "You know, your deal is costing people their lives, your family's lives" Five said "Do you really think that I made a deal with Dad to kill Luther, Klaus, and your bitch of a girlfriend?" Allison asked and you could see the anger rising in Five.

He clenched his fist and dug his nails into his palm which cause them to bleed a bit.

He wanted to hurt Allison, but he had to stay his ground.

Allison glanced at Viktor who looked away and Allison looked back at Five who stared calmly at her.

"I'm done. I'll meet you in the lobby" she said as she walked past Five and out of the room "Hey...hey, wait, no" Viktor said as he tried to call Allison but she kept walking and Viktor sighed.

"Viktor? Allison?" he called out as he looked at a wall "Okay" he said before he turned around and started walking the other way with a sigh while the sound of energy fluctuating was heard.

Five walked over to another wall and he push it to see if was just an illusion but it wasn't "All right, so now the fun starts" he said.

---

The elevator stopped on the 6th floor before the door opened and Diego and Lila stepped out.

Diego was holding the harpoon gun as he was on the lookout for the guardian.

Diego looked at Lila as she walking next to him. "Hey. We're gonna make it out of this mess, all right? The three of us are gonna be fine" he said "And then what?" Lila asked "And then we'll be a happy family" he said "No, we won't" she said "Is this more of that bullshit proving-yourself-to-be-a-good-dad stuff? I'm over it, all right" he said and grabbed her arm as they stopped "You passed, okay" she said.