34. WE WON

THIRTY-FOUR: WE WON

---

"Who is with me with attacking the Sparrows?" Diego asked as they all walked out of the elevator but one of them answered.

"I will pick bed first" Andy said before he start running down the hallways "Hey, no. I will pick first" Mitch said before he started running after his brother.

"BOYS" Lara and Five called out but they were already gone.

Klaus opened the door to the room before stepping in "Oh. See? It's paradise. High ceilings, sense for space. Aromatic" he said as he walked farther into the room while the three others entered.

The room had a dark green oddly decorated walls and two windows.

There was a bunk bed on the left side of the room, up against the wall right next to one of the windows and two small chairs with a small table up against the one of the windows.

There was one couch and one bed, a small coffee table with four chairs around it a smaller table that was standing between two of the chairs, a small TV was standing up on a small closet and next to the closet was there a small sink with a small mirror above that was hanging on the wall.

"What the hell?" Diego asked as he looked around.

"Where's the bathroom?" Diego asked "Down the hall, or..." Klaus said before he opened a window "Nature's bathroom" he said "You're disgusting" Diego said "But consistent" Klaus said.

"Let's unpack. Settle in" Five said "Unpack? Unpack what? We don't own anything anymore" Luther said as Klaus started to pee out of the window "Yes, Luther. Isn't that liberating?" Five said "What are you, commie?" Diego asked as the sound of urine trickling was heard "No! If I wanted bunk beds and group showers, I would've stayed in the Texas nuthouse" Diego said as Klaus closed the window.

"At least they had free Jell-O" Diego said as Luther sat down on a bed causing it to made a springs creak sound "And Lila" Diego said "Jell-O!" Klaus said as he sat down on the top bunk before jumping a bit like a little kid while Luther jump a little bit on his bed causing the bed to made another creaking sound.

"Hey, Diego. I just spent the past 20 straight days saving the world. Twice. So, can I get five minutes to relax, so I can try to be a dad for my twins who I didn't knew was mine until a few hours ago. And also be a loving boyfriend to my girlfriend before figuring all the new kinks out? Please and thank you" Five said before he walked after Lara that was walking over to her room.

"And Dad said I'd never go to summer camp" Luther said before he chuckled "This is great" he said before he lay down on the bed.

"All right, I'm bored. Cocktail, anyone?" Klaus asked and Diego let out a grumbled as he walked to a wall before he leaned his head against it.

---

Lara and Five opened opened the door to the room, it was like the other rooms, it just had a double bed instead.