50. THE SEVEN BELLS

CHAPTER FIFTY: THE SEVEN BELLS

---

Ben was shirtless as he was laying on the pool ball table while Klaus was laying under it, without pants on.

Ben let out a sigh as he began to wake up "God, my head..." he said and Klaus started groggily "Not so loud" he said "Klaus? Klaus? Klaus, where are you?" Ben asked as he was looking around worried "I'm here, I'm here. Don't panic. Nobody should panic" Klaus said and Ben looked at him before he exhales sharply as he got up while Klaus groaned as he got up.

"Do you--" "No. Not a thing" Klaus said, cutting Ben off as he started laughing "Same" Ben said and Klaus chuckled "Yeah, that was some night" he said and they both chuckled.

"Woo" Klaus said "It was. It was" Ben said with a smile "See? I knew you had a little of the ol' Ben in ya. Now you can stop with all the sulking and the brooding" Klaus said "I don't brood" Ben said "Ben-er-ino" Klaus said "Don't call me that" Ben said "We were making so much progress" Klaus said "With what?" Ben asked "With your Mr. Tough Guy routine. Last night! I remember! You opened your kimono to me, remember?" Klaus said as he opened up his shirt "And you showed me who you really are inside. All those bottled-up emotions" he said as he stepped closer to him "I was drunk" Ben said "You're a good person, Ben, but you're trying really, really heard to be a bad one" Klaus said "I hate you" Ben said aggressive "No, you don't" Klaus said "I do. I do. I really do" Ben said "No, no!" Klaus said as Ben turned around and you could see that the world 'ASSHOLE' was written on Ben's back.

"Ah, classic defense mechanism. Pushing away the people who care about you the most. Just like Dad" Klaus said which made Ben stop in his track before he grabbed his other shoe and turned around "You know, it wouldn't hurt to try to get know him just a little bit better. You'd be surprised how much love he has to give. And also, he's got this whole pan to save the universe" Klaus said as Ben put his shoes back on.

"Done! One and done!" Klaus said with a clap and Ben started walking away "Come on! Ben-eri--" Klaus said and Ben give him the finger as he walked away "Kimono open, baby" Klaus said.

---

Lara woke up to her morning sickness "Shit" she said before she rushed towards the bathroom, throwing up in the toilet.

"Damn morning sickness" she said when she was done before she got up and walked back into the bedroom.

She saw that Five was gone, so she figure that he must have left in the middle of the night after their wild round.

It was a hard and wild round, so Lara could feel that her body was a little sore.

Then it knock on the door and she walked over before she opened it to see Reginald on the other side.

"Good Morning" he said "What do you want?" she asked "I want to discuss something with you if I may" Reginald said "About what?" she asked "I have a plan in saving all of this" he said "A plan?" she asked and he nodded "What plan?" she asked "There is a chance to stop all of this" he said "What do you mean?" she asked "I'm calling a family meeting and I would appreciate it if you and your sons  would come hear what I have to say" he said "What's the meeting about?" she asked "I've been thinking of plan to save the world, it's more of a reboot actually" he said.