0. Introduction

This part will follow season 3 of The Umbrella Academy

After stopping the apocalypse and defeating The Commission in 1963, the death of The Handler, and the truth being revealed. Lara, Five, their sons and Five's siblings managed to return home to the present, convinced they have prevented the initial apocalypse and fixed this godforsaken and terrible timeline once and for all.

Five is ready to settle down with Lara and spend time with her and their sons, trying to make up for the years he missed.

But when they return to the Academy, they all realize that things aren't exactly, when they left it.

The Hargreeves sibling's father is alive and they have being replaced by a new group of superheroes name The Sparrow Academy and they are directly encounters the same with the Umbrellas in a violent confrontation.

Five don't think it's such a big problem and just wanted to retire and settle down with his girlfriend and sons while Mitch and Andy are trying to get use in having a dad in their life.

But then an unknown thing arrives and began to ravages the universe making animals and people to disappear without a trace and soon the whole universe is in danger.

Now they need to convince The Sparrow to help them save the universe but that's easier said than done.

Five is ready to do anything he can to stop the end of the universe so he can save his girlfriend, sons and his siblings.

And after getting some news it's a reach against time if they are gonna save the universe.

Will Lara, the twins, Five and his siblings be able to save the universe or will this new world reveal more than just a small timeline problem?

Read to find out...

A/N: Vote or comment.