0. Introduction

This part will follow season 2 of The Umbrella Academy

To stop the apocalypse and save the world, Five with the help of Mitch and Andy teleports themself, the twins' mom Lara and Five's siblings' out before getting hit by the apocalypse to fix the timeline, but it didn't go so well, Five's time-traveling fails and Mitch, Andy, Lara and the Hargreeves siblings get all spread out and are now stuck in Dallas in the 60's and that's not even the worst, they brought the apocalypse with them.

After finding the twins and Lara, Five had to find a way to stop the apocalypse.

Now the four must find Five's siblings, stop the apocalypse again and get back to that timeline they belong in.

But challenges and danger are around every corner and is up to Mitch, Andy, Lara, Five and the others to stick together and trust each other so they can stop the apocalypse and to find out that they are stronger together.

Five grow closer with the twins and he also starting to grow closer with their mom.

And there is a secret hiding between the twins, their mom and Five, a secret that will changed everything.

How far will Five go to protect the people he love?

How far will he go to save the world?

What kind of secret is it and will it ever be revealed?

Read to find out...

A/N: Vote or comment