29. THAT'S NOT GOOD

CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE: THAT'S NOT GOOD

---

The Handler chuckled as Diego and Five approached them "I love the smell of that fresh country air, don't you darling?" she asked "Makes me want to vomit" Lila said "What do you want?" Five asked as he glanced between Lila and The Handler "To watch you suffer" Lila said as she looked at him and Five gave her a smirked smile.

"What about me?" Diego asked and Lila looked at him with a look of disgust on her face "You're not even worth my wrath" she said "Easy" The Handler said before she looked at Five who stared angry at her.

"I swear to god if you lay a hand on the twins or their mom I will kill you" Five hissed "You took my child and my love away from me. I will not let you do the same with the twins" he said and The Handler smiled.

"Well. We're here on official business" she said "And what business is that?" Five asked "As the head of The Commission, I've decided to eliminate the criminals responsible for the assassination of the former board of directors" The Handler said "Yeah, right. We didn't kill the board" Diego said "Uh, actually, Diego, that's not entirely accurate" Five said and Diego turned his head to look at him "You didn't tell them. Oh, Five" The Handler said.

While Lara was able to convince Mitch and Andy to stay in the barn, her, Allison, Klaus and Luther had walked out of the barn and was standing by the field, looking at Five, Lila, Diego and The Handler.

"What do you think they're talking about? "Allison asked "I don't know" Klaus said "Which one's the girlfriend?" Luther asked.

"Lila and Diego still love each other" Lara said which cause the three others to look at her "How do you know that?" Allison asked "I know true love when I see it" Lara said.

"Five, what the hell did you do?" Diego asked as he looked at Five "What I had to get my family home" Five said while looking at Diego before he turned to The Handler "Until somebody reneged on our deal" he said "Somebody wouldn't have reneged if somebody could've met a simple deadline. Alas" The Handler said.

"You set me up to fail" Five said "You set yourself up to fail, friend. You, your brothers, sisters, your girlfriend, the two little brats. Kinda the running theme of your little life, isn't it?" The Handler said and let out a small chuckled.

"Dude, I can't believe you killed the board of directors. You have no idea how messed up The Commission is right now" Diego said as he was looking at Five.

"Messed up? Who's saying that?" The Handler asked "Everybody" Diego said as he turned to her "Christ, even the janitors think it's going to shit" he said.

"That's not all he killed" Lila said and the three turned to look at her "What are you talking about?" Five asked "Don't play dumb, you prepubescent piece of shit" Lila said aggressive "Enough" The Handler said as she put down the briefcase.