Chapter 14: The Anti-Furries

Panther: Is Tom still fighting?

Narrator: Panther and Kenji both looked up at the dirt screen that reached the clouds.

Kenji: Tom said that he will be facing harder enemies... could he be fighting a powerful one now?

Narrator: Another burst of dirt shot into the atmosphere.

Panther: Seems like it-

Unknown: L̸̻̚o̴͚͝ȯ̵̝k̷͜͠ỳ̴ͅ ̵̟̈́w̷̻̽ḫ̵̑ă̸͖t̶̘̐ ̷̡̓w̷̰̋e̸͕̿ ̶̛̪g̶̨̚o̷̮̾t̶͖̂ ̵͉͆h̷̖͝e̵̢̋r̸͖͊e̶͚͝.

Narrator: Panther and Kenji were startled by the sudden loud and grumpy voice.

Their fur stands up.

Both slowly turn their head to where the sound came from.

It was a big, fat, tall Anti-Furry, he was triple the height of Kenji, wearing a jacket and mask and holding a Uzi in both his hands.

The Anti-Furry smiles.

Uzi Anti-Furry: You are lucky that I have no interest in your low bounty, else you'll be dead already.

Narrator: The Anti-Furry walks away. Kenji clenches his fist, looking at the Anti-Furry, a memory of Kiyoshi and Orange flashed in his mind.

Kenji: Serious* Low bounty my ass.

Narrator: Kenji turns his hand into a sniper and shoots the uzi in the Anti-Furry's left hand, bursting it into pieces.

Panther: Panic and softly* What are you doing Kenji???

Narrator: The Anti-Furry turns his head slowly and smiles.

Uzi Anti-Furry: Ohhh you want trouble don't you?

Narrator: The Anti-Furry pulls open his jacket, revealing more uzi, he takes one with his right hand and opens fire at Panther and Kenji.

Panther throws the trash bag he was holding aside.

Kenji sprints to the left and Panther sprints to the right, dodging the bullets from the Uzi.

Panther: THIS IS VERY BAD.

Kenji: AIM FOR HIS TESTICLES!

Narrator: Panther and Kenji rushes towards the Anti-Furry and shoves their claw up his testicles (and ensuring he can no longer have childrens).

The Anti-Furry drops his uzi in pain and holds his balls.

Uzi Anti-Furry: WHY YOU DIRTY LITTLE- AIMING FOR MY BALLS?!?!