Chapter 34: Otter Boi

Narrator: 2pm, 22 September.

Kenji was lying on the soft, yellow sand, when he saw Tom walking over. Kenji stood up and waved, Tom waved back. 

Kenji noticed there was someone standing next to him, a 10 years old anthro otter, with caramel brown fur and tortilla brown underbelly. The amount of fur on his head made him look like he had medium length caramel hair. The anthro otter had a bandage across his forehead and neck, he had smol otter ears and lime green eyes. He looked rather cute.

Kenji runs up to Tom.

Kenji: Who is this Tom?

Tom: This is Kaito, I found him similarly like how I found you!

Whisper* and he was a human too!

Narrator: Kenji looks at Kaito's hands, he has five fingers, just like Kenji.

Kenji: whisper* Let's give him a good welcome!

Tom: whisper* I like the idea.

Narrator: Kaito looks up at the 2 towering figures over him.

Kaito: What are you guys talking about?

Narrator: Kaito sounds extremely cute.

Kenji: whisper* I wanna pat this cute boi right now!

Tom: whisper* That's what I thought when I saw you for the first time!

Narrator: Tom, Kaito and Kenji head to the house, Kaito still confused.

Tom does the secret knock (knock 3 times, wait a while and repeat this 3 times), Tear opens the door.

Tear: Tom! You're back!

Narrator: Tear notices Kaito.

Tear: Is it another furman? (he meant furries who knew they were once human and does not mean any harm to furries)

Narrator: Kenji and Tom nods.

Tear: Smiles a little* Come in come in! Tell us your adventure inside!

Carneline: TOM!!

Narrator: Kenji and Tom look over Tear's shoulder.

Kenji: I forgot to tell you that our bounty increased just this morning and Carneline is fuming.

Tom: I guess I have to run?

Narrator: Carneline still managed to smack Tom.

Back in the Tokage Clan house, Tear calls everyone upstairs. Everyone sits down on the comfortable second floor.

Tom: Everyone, meet Kaito, a furman, just like Kenji!

Catte: How did you find him?

Tom: Long story, all I can say is I found him like Kenji that day, hurt badly but still killing any Furry Hunter he met while in Rage Mode.

Kaito: worried* I killed people?

Tom: You were not in control at that time, so don't worry, and you didn't have any memory of it happening too cause you were in Rage Mode.