Chapter 27: Tricked

Narrator: 7am, 23 March, Japan, Oshima Island(abandoned), 1 Chome, near Motomachi Port Pier.

Human was lying on his back with his eyes open, Puro was fast asleep, in the shape of a ball, lying on his tail.

Human: I didn't know sleeping on solid rock would be comfortable... the ocean is so beautiful too....

seems like we are on a pretty small island...

Narrator: Human gets up and walks around, trying to get used to his new body, his tail swaying from side to side as he tries to gain balance on his own.

Suddenly, there was a loud splash followed by a honk. Human looks up at where the sound came from. A boat was parked at the port, 20 people got off the boat, all holding different guns and weapons, high tech mask on them.

Human: Who are those....they look like the guys I saw in the photo! Could they be the person here to get Dr.K?

Narrator: Human runs back to Puro, almost tripping over his own swaying tail.

Human shakes Puro to wake him up, Puro uncurls from his ball shape and sat up, still a bit sleepy.

Puro: What is it human... I'm still sleepy...

Human: I think the men are here to get Dr.K! Maybe we can ask them to bring us out of this island!

Narrator: Puro looks at the boat, then the mans.

Puro: But wouldn't they see us as monsters and try to kill us?

Human: Don't worry, we'll just do the "we come in peace" sign-

Narrator: Human realises he only has 4 fingers, he needs 5 to do the "we come in peace" sign🖖. (He only had 4 finger because he didn't go through merging, but transfurring, the drugs help him keep his memory but still made him lose his one finger)

Human: Or we can just do a peace sign, that only needs 2 fingers.

Narrator: Human and Puro walks to the boat, Human doing the peace sign, and Puro hiding behind Human.

Man: Oi captain, there are 2 furry approaching, one of them is doing the peace sign!

Captain: He's trying to trick us, don't fall for it! You know how furries are like, it's our duty, Team D of the Anti-Furries, to exterminate them! 

TAKE OUT YOUR WEAPONS AND KILL THEM.

Puro: Uhhh....human? Is it normal for them to take out their weapon?

Human: ummm...... We better get out of here.

Narrator: Human immediately turned and skedaddled away. Puro stood there, confused, but quickly starts sprinting after Human. 

There was a sound of rapid gunfire. Bullets fly past Human and Puro.

Puro: HOW ARE THEY GOING TO PICK UP DR.K IF THEY SEE HIM LIKE THAT?!?!

Human: I DON'T KNOW!! BUT WE HAVE TO WARN HIM!!

PURO GO TO THE LEFT!! WE MEET BACK AT THE LAB!

Narrator: Puro takes a sharp left and Human takes a sharp right, splitting up.